• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

help with auto dj

Started by zemits06, September 15, 2014, 01:54:12 PM

zemits06

Hello!

I need some help with autodj. I have enabled it in options menu and i have set up a special rotation in rotation setup menu. The problem is that RDj does not load songs when autodj is on (when playlist is empty) or when i just have restarted RDJ. This was working perfect in RDJ v 1.6.5.3. Maybe there are some changes in RDJ v 1.7.3?
Renars Zemits
Listen to easy listening music 24/7
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Marius

For now, please check the windows error logs if you find something there related with RadioDJ.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

zemits06

Quote from: Marius on September 15, 2014, 02:27:22 PM
For now, please check the windows error logs if you find something there related with RadioDJ.

No reports at all.!!!

Maybe Someone can explain what is the usual set-up, so autodj can load songs from the category You want.
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

Marius

There are no special settings for that. Build a rotation from subcategories that you know that are containing some tracks and enable Auto DJ.
If you manually add a track from a subcategory contained in your rotation, it will play?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

zemits06

Quote from: Marius on September 16, 2014, 12:55:31 PM
There are no special settings for that. Build a rotation from subcategories that you know that are containing some tracks and enable Auto DJ.
If you manually add a track from a subcategory contained in your rotation, it will play?

Yeah it works just fine, but when song ends, autodj doesnt loead next random song. I will try to make a new ratation for autodj, maybe there is some kind of bug after installing latest RDJ.I will post here the results.
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM

zemits06

Problem solved! i made a new rotation for automation and restarted RDJ and now it works as it should!
Renars Zemits
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM