• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Can someone help with Recorder 1.4?

Started by Joe, September 27, 2014, 10:05:04 AM

Joe

Hi.

I'm running RDJ 1.7.3.0 on a Win7 64 laptop (Realtek sound card) and can't get the Recorder 1.4 plugin to work. It looks like it does but doesn't create any file anywhere apparently.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Jhonny

Have you setup a folder to store the files in?

grtz.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Jhonny

I do not know what the problem may be.

The pdf file explains the setup and usage.

Download

grtz.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Jhonny

the sound card settings can possibly be not correct.

grtz.

Joe

Hi again,

The install instructions don't seem to be the problem.

I am looking into sound card settings without luck so far.

But independently from the audio settings, shouldn't the file be created anyway?

Anyway thanks for taking the time, Jhonny.

rogiermaas

..could be a file permission issue the plugin isn't reporting. Check the Windows Application Log in Event Viewer for clues.
And try to start RadioDJ as Administrator or store the files in a folder you know you have write-permissions in.

- Rogier
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

SnowHow

Quote from: Joe on September 27, 2014, 10:05:04 AM
Hi.

I'm running RDJ 1.7.3.0 on a Win7 64 laptop (Realtek sound card) and can't get the Recorder 1.4 plugin to work. It looks like it does but doesn't create any file anywhere apparently.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Sounds like there are no write permissions on the chosen output folder.

Joe

Hi guys,

I'm no expert but as far as I can see write permissions are all authorized for admins, me and system. And there's no error in the event viewer. Last application message is RadioDJ "program started".

Also tried running RDJ as admin but no luck. :(

Thanks for your help.

Joe

Hi again,

Just to be sure about write permissions. Here's a capture of my destination folder's user permissions window.

https://flic.kr/p/pGEjRj

For what I've seen in this other thread (http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=5236.0), I'm not the only one having this problem.

Really hope I can get it to work.

Joe