• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.4 Released!

Started by Marius, October 07, 2014, 07:46:30 PM

Vanlen

Thanks Marius  :ok:

Updated with method 1 and Auto Update

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

adrinto

Hello I see that on the downloads page there is a version 1.7.4 did auto update version 1.7.5 appeared and wonder what the latest version is 1.7.4 ?? and why did upload auto update to 1.7.5

Jhonny

Quote from: adrinto on October 09, 2014, 07:18:29 PM
Hello I see that on the downloads page there is a version 1.7.4 did auto update version 1.7.5 appeared and wonder what the latest version is 1.7.4 ?? and why did upload auto update to 1.7.5

Hi,
As marius says if the improvement work, he will release 174 to 175 on the download page update.

grtz.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

piveuls

No problem, Radio DJ 1.75 works for 24 hours without problem!  :)
Against by the plug-in browser no longer works !

Marius thank you for this wonderful work!

rogiermaas

Musicbox Live (musicboxlive.nl) has been running non-stop for over 24 hours, not one hiccup. Smooth as usual!  ;D
DJ Garybaldy is RIGHT! RadioDJ WILL defeat the Evil SAM!
Musicbox Live! - musicboxlive.nl

nonstopgospel

It is well over 24 hours for me and RDJ 1.7.5 works well. Window 8.1, Windows 7 machines superb and I even try running RDJ in a XP machine, no hiccups. I only use the standalone encoder with the XP machine to minimize lowdown. All works fine here.

NonStopGospel Radio

~ (DJ-Ron) ~
NonStopGospel is Powered Powered by RADIODJ Since 08/11/2014

www.nonstopgopsel.com
http://nonstopgospel.caster.fm/
s3.myradiostream.com:18088
http://usa4.fastcast4u.com:5224/1/

704djs

we are getting a error of #PR_error: Conversion from string""to type'interger' is not valid

this is the warning message we get when opening rdj 174 & 175
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

704djs

do any one know how to fix this
error

error of #PR_error: Conversion from string""to type'interger' is not valid

AndyDeGroo

Quote from: 704djs on October 12, 2014, 02:56:19 PM
do any one know how to fix this
error

error of #PR_error: Conversion from string""to type'interger' is not valid

Look in RadioDJ options and plugin settings. Looks like there is an empty input field where numeric value should be. It's hard to tell where exactly it comes from, unless RadioDJ throws unhandled exception and you can provide more info.
One likely plugin is some encoder where you might have left empty "Sample Rate" field, but that usually ends up in unhandled exception.

704djs

The settings_general xml had a bad line, we when back and compared the script and found a bad line in the settings_general we got it fix thanks

Derek

Updated to 1.7.4 using method 2 as usual then the updater to 1.7.5 and all good so far  :)  :cool: Thanks Marius

Pegbars

Method 2... and auto updated to v1.7.5!  THANKS!  Working great.

JPH12345

1.7.5 running beautifully.

Many thanks

Jean-Paul

eLseven

Marius, please fix this

http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=6075.0

Rob Hughes

Is there any way to move the play list on without pressing he button by the track?