• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Can I Get requests automatically from Twitter or Facebook into RadioDJ playlist?

Started by elsilva0, October 29, 2014, 10:28:41 PM

elsilva0

Será que é possível implementar para pedidos via twitter ou facebook sejam inseridos no request.php e estes inseridos no radio dj?

http://prntscr.com/513472

Ou diretamente do facebook, ou principalment do twitter serem adicionados ao radio dIsso?

Isso seria fantástico :)

Alguém aí tem ou sabe fazer um script assim ?

Jhonny

English please

Or you have the wrong side of google translator copied
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

yourhitsnow1

Jhonny here it is translated

Is it possible to deploy applications via twitter or facebook to be entered in request.php and they entered into the radio dj?

Or directly from facebook, twitter or mainly in being added to this radio?

That would be awesome :)

Does anyone have or know where to make a script like this?

AndyDeGroo

I could develop that kind of Twitter and Facebook integration but I'm not going to do it pro Bono simply because OP has been ignoring forum rules and it's a pain to deal with him. As I understand it, he is trying to make his point about having separate board for Brazilian Portuguese speakers by posting in Portuguese. The issue was already discussed and Marius responded to the request. This post just proves that elsilva0 does not respect community rules and, by extension, other members.

elsilva0

:( Andy, i am sorry for your words, i am brazilian, here in Brazil we have the brazilian portuguese as official language, its usual we talk or write in portuguese, i had decided talk in portuguese, because i was not sure about people are understanding all the things i was talking about, anyway, you are also breaking rules here, once u come to this topic make ur protest, and not for wanswering the real motive of this topic, if you dont want to help me, it ok, its your right, but you didnt need to come here make me guilty, i didnt request anymore about forum for my country, i still had let before the own Marius had answered the sugestion there, for the people idnt read that, please read there or here:

"Sorry, i m not sure bout if i 've given a stupid idea  :-X"

Anyway if it will end this trouble, i dont have another choice, you can make the sugestion below, and i will never talk about this theme. If it will be good for everyone, i will be happy, but sure we in Brazil are more intelligente than we seem, cause i am not english, didnt done any course of english, but i can understand something, and i think i can talk something too, and i ve saw, like the second answer there, mine own, i am not only one, only one guy has answered pro the sugeston there, so its time enough to send that topic into a hole.
I have constated what i mean with ""Sorry, i m not sure bout if i 've given a stupid idea  :-X""
We can understand and deal with english language like noone in word isnt native in english language. :ok:

"I am sorry, i would like the brazilian forum topic crated by me was deleted or some users stoped treat me like they1're doing" :-X

elsilva0

We cant talk in other languages are not english ?

IF its forbidden i wont do again, but i ask to myself, how have started the german, french, italian, etc forums  :bash:

I ve just seen the fuorum rules, and Marius said "Messages in other languages than English that will be posted outside of specific language forums, will be deleted without any notice!"

So we dont and won't have any pt forum ok, i gonna talk only in English stating tonight  :'(

elsilva0

No one got the answers?

Someone posts a message in twitter with hastag song name and your profile like @radiotopbr #aerosmith - #flyawayfromhere, and requests.php or similar righ at the same time gets it and insert to request plugin on radiodj.. nothing there guys?

AndyDeGroo

Ever heard about IFTTT? You could create an IFTTT recipe which calls a PHP script on your site based on your Twitter feed. Same thing may be possible with Facebook wall.

elsilva0

AndyDeGroo

Unfortunately, IFTTT does not support calling URLs but there is a workaround. You can use a WordPress trigger and ifttt-webhook project from GitHub to make post requests to any URL.
Just read the instructions on the project's page.