• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RDJ v1.7.3 loading one event twice!!!

Started by zemits06, November 11, 2014, 02:18:38 PM

zemits06

Hello!

For some time I have noticed that RDJ v1.7.3 loads one event twice. I have already checked there is no event with the same time or name or whatever. Sometimes its commercial event sometimes just Radio stations jingle. It doesn`t happen at the same day or time twice and gladly not so often  :) . Usually  i see this when i'm working with RDJ (preparing next days commercials or importing music). When i check event viewer it shows no error, just inform that there was event by RDJ at (for example) 12:25:00 and 12:25:01 and the last one is the same event. Hope You got the idea. Maybe some ideas?

P.S. Also in this RDJ version 1.7.3. artist seperation seems still not working. I don't know what's wrong. maybe my PC and server is from other space or what ? It just doesn't work like most of your work stations work. Maybe it does like that because in event i use 3 files, least time played and the 3 files , random and so on. I have no ideas what's wrong.
Renars Zemits
Listen to easy listening music 24/7
www.rigaradio.lv
Riga,Latvia 94,5 FM