• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.6 Released!

Started by Marius, December 05, 2014, 01:34:07 PM

TQ

A problem is only a problem if you can't find the solution.

Pegbars

For what it's worth, I just did a system restore to get back to v1.7.5 and all is well.

FL Coast

Just curious TQ and  Pegbars. What was the problem?
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

Pegbars

I don't know.  Am having database issues with v1.7.6.  I had to revert back to v1.7.5.

cityfm

I have the same database problem. Some titles ar played wel, others have lose their cue points. And others have the wave form completely removed.
Auto update (from 1.7.5 and from 1.7.4) or a fresh install give the same problems. Now back to 1.7.4 with no problems.
Database is an older one, growing with one of the first versions of RDJ.
I have one version on win 8.1 and one version on win XP. (same database but different Mysql versions running) , exact copies.
Both have this problem.

Marius

With TQ's help we managed to track down the import problem, which strangely showed up only to some users. However it is fixed now and updated the archive from the downloads page.
If already running 1.7.6, just replace the RadioDJ.exe with the new one from the downloads page.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

TQ

Quote from: Marius on December 06, 2014, 10:48:34 PM
With TQ's help we managed to track down the import problem, which strangely showed up only to some users. However it is fixed now and updated the archive from the downloads page.
If already running 1.7.6, just replace the RadioDJ.exe with the new one from the downloads page.

I can confirm that all issues are resolved.

Thanks for your time and perseverance Marius, a true professional!

TQ
A problem is only a problem if you can't find the solution.

cityfm

How, thats quick. Have done the update, problem solved! Playing well!  Thank you!

Marius

Thank guys for the help. If any other problem appears, just leave a post with it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

packzap

Hmmm, strange.  I had an event scheduled to clear the playlist and load a different tracks rotation at 1900 tonight.  It didn't do that.  When I checked RDJ later, it showed the new rotation name at top right, but all songs in the playlist, set to play, were from the previous rotation.

I then duplicated the event and scheduled it to run 5 minutes later and it did so correctly (clearing the playlist and loading new rotation).

I updated to 1.7.6 thru the database utility, update tab about 12 hours ago.  Upon inspecting my RadioDJ folder and comparing file dates with the zip package, I see that some of the files in the Plugins folder did not get updated by the autoupdater.  For example plugin_utilities.dll and plugin_tracksmanager.dll.

No problem, I guess I will manually copy those over using method 1 or 2 from top post.  Just thought I'd report this  s t r a n g e  anomaly as RadioDj has been virtually error free and bullet proof during the pleasure I've used it.

Pegbars

Quote from: Marius on December 06, 2014, 10:48:34 PM
With TQ's help we managed to track down the import problem, which strangely showed up only to some users.

The problem still exists for me (I tried auto-updating to 1.7.6 again just now, from 1.7.5).  Database missing songs.  It sounds like others are still experiencing this, as well, here:

http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=6363.0

Marius

Pegbars, the autoupdates section wasn't modified last night, that's why i said to use the download page. From this moment also the autoupdates is up to date, so try now.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Pegbars

Ooops!  I'm sorry, Marius.  I totally missed that distinction.   :ok:

Visual FM

Thanks people by radio DJ for the good work there the error from it.
The latest version of RadioDJv 1.7.6 now runs 100% good.

Does anyone have the Dutch language for this version?

Jhonny

The last dutch is oke for 176.
Else here.

Jh.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English