• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.6 Released!

Started by Marius, December 05, 2014, 01:34:07 PM

Radio Kaos Caribou

Thanks so much for this update & #KeepOnRulin' This way this mighty Radio app!

Merry Xmas to #RadioFam

MiXing At The Right Time
The Right Sound
To The Right People
No Matters they are billions
or they are two
#RKC is for YOU

maxxdj

How i use radiodj latest version with radio dj android remote...
In config options of apk android i see ip port and a password...this will be set in tcp server plugin from radio dj on pc or rest server..?

maxxdj

Quote from: Jhonny on December 24, 2014, 06:42:46 PM
Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year, back to you.
But you can put it in English!

Otherwise we can not help you.
Jh.

Hello and Merry Christmas.

I have on my radio station installed  Radio DJ latest version...on download page of radio DJ  is an apk android for rdj to control radio DJ in remote way..how is working? How to make setting to get working?

joshuatree44

Marius I am wondering if you are able to change or make some type of exception in the featured artists. I have most of my featured with ft not feat. I notice it skips over the ft for the feat or feat. is there a way to somehow change the rule for ft?

FL Coast

Quote from: joshuatree44 on January 12, 2015, 04:28:37 AM
Marius I am wondering if you are able to change or make some type of exception in the featured artists. I have most of my featured with ft not feat. I notice it skips over the ft for the feat or feat. is there a way to somehow change the rule for ft?

joshuatree44,

In the RadioDJ folder you can open the file "settings_artists.txt" in a text editor an add "|ft" to it.  Just make sure you follow Marius's format and save the file by its original name and .txt extension.  Shut down RadioDJ and restart it and it should now exclude the featured artist following "ft" for the duration you have designated.    :)
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

joshuatree44

OK I think I made the change. Lets see how this works. Thanks for the insight. I never seen this mentioned before.
&|and|ft|feat|F.|f.|Ft.|ft.|Feat.|feat.|Featuring|featuring|;|,

Jhonny

If you do not use a dot, use a space behind it.
If it is not working.
Matter of testing i think.

Jh.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

joshuatree44

OK I am going to keep testing. So far it has helped out nicely. I will try the space in there. But glad this was a simple fix per say.

adrinto

Hello friends
after all that goes with this version 1.7.6 :'(
actaulizada automatically stopped playing the sweepers and the team say :'(
call for Marius to review this version and amend this bug .Será this new version that only happens to me this? :huh:

joshuatree44

OK the artist seperation help works to a point. It does not do it fully for some reason. I have it setup nicely but when it went to play Pink it left 2 songs one of hers by herself and the other with a ft but the others like this were all xed out like they are supposed to be. So might need some tweaking to see if this is a bug?
And|&|and|ft|feat|F.|f.|Ft.|ft.|Feat.|feat.|Featuring|featuring|;|,
This is what I have setup in the txt file. So your guess is as good as mine.

FL Coast

Quote from: joshuatree44 on January 25, 2015, 11:40:19 PM
OK the artist seperation help works to a point. It does not do it fully for some reason. I have it setup nicely but when it went to play Pink it left 2 songs one of hers by herself and the other with a ft but the others like this were all xed out like they are supposed to be. So might need some tweaking to see if this is a bug?
And|&|and|ft|feat|F.|f.|Ft.|ft.|Feat.|feat.|Featuring|featuring|;|,
This is what I have setup in the txt file. So your guess is as good as mine.

joshuatree44 I had a similar issue.  It could be something as simple as an extra space between the end of the main artist and the featured artist, and that is hard to see.  That is what one of my problems was.  The other issue I found was some of the artist names were spelled different.  Again, if you are not looking for it, it is hard to spot.  In your case the artist is "Pink".  On some of her tracks it is spelled "Pink" and on some it is spelled "P¡nk".  Notice the second one is spelled with an upside down exclamation point (!).  Those two things corrected all of my issues with the Featured Artists.  Hope this helps.  Good Luck
:)    Play the Music and Have Fun!    :ok:
==================================
Fun In The Sun,  From the Florida Coast
"It is what we learn after we think we know it all, that counts."
John Wooden 1910 - 2010

joshuatree44

I was thinking the same thing. I am going to try the space insertion. If not I am at a loss. I have the artists checked over to make sure I am not missing what you mention with spelling but so far I dont see it.
And | & | and | ft | feat | F. | f. | Ft. | ft. | Feat. | feat. | Featuring | featuring | ; | ,
This is now what I have for the txt file. Lets see if it helps. thanks again for the advice.
;D