Author Topic: Play streaming radio ACC + on windows 8.1  (Read 925 times)

adrinto

Play streaming radio ACC + on windows 8.1
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:53:11 PM »
Hello
For when the radio dj playing radiostreaming ACC + on windows 8.1. I can only by the radio dj to play streaming radio on windows 7 .

Anyone know how to by doing the same thing in windows 8.1 looks like it's something about ACC codecs how to do ???

thanked the valuable assistance
even Marius create something for this to work soon windows 7 will be dead with the arrival of other versions of windows
you need something to make the radio dj play streaming ACC + ???
Thank U

joshuatree44

Re: Play streaming radio ACC + on windows 8.1
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 11:09:00 PM »
OK I have no idea what your stating here. Are you saying you can not listen to AAC on windows 8.1? or you can not send out AAC stream on windows 8.1? If so you can do both since I have 8.1 and having no issues.

adrinto

Re: Play streaming radio ACC + on windows 8.1
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 12:21:13 AM »
OK I have no idea what your stating here. Are you saying you can not listen to AAC on windows 8.1? or you can not send out AAC stream on windows 8.1? If so you can do both since I have 8.1 and having no issues.

hello friend
what I mean is this: Instalamdo the radio dj in windous 8.1 it does not read the playlist streaming an online radio that is broadcast on ACC + only reads the streaming MP3 .
Not so with the radiodj installed in windows 7

I made myself clear ?

then uses the Windows 8.1 See if the radio dj play this internet radio streaming which is in ACC + http://109.71.41.250:80006
Agrde├žo an answer and Thanks