• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.7 Released!

Started by Marius, January 30, 2015, 05:10:22 PM

Eddy73

tdm

as always, it works great for me... :ok:
thanks marius...
RadioDJ user from Indonesia :)

Dragos

@ Marius, I found a new error in the search plugin. Since we work with RDJ in live mode, we tend to press duration to order songs by duration. The problem is that since the last version, when we press duration, RDJ sorts the songs by name, and duration is ignored totally. I hope this gets fixed soon.
In the mean time, I will try to replace the search plugin with the previous one and hope it works as it should.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

Marius

Here is the fixed version.  :)
I forgot to mention that the new version will order all the results from the database by the column and not only the displayed items. Exception on this is the INTRO column which will behave as it was in previous versions.

LATER:
Ok, i attached the version which fixes both duration and intro order.

[attachment deleted by admin]
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Dragos

Thank you Marius.
You are a life saver  ;)
Radio is one of the best things that happened to the world.

peterdewith

some encoder not working.

I dont think it wil be solved by them, now find a way to go back to 1.7.6 i have make a backup of the dbase but where is the tool save it?

www.internet-radio-stream.nl goedkoop internet radio streaming zonder data limiet

Marius

Hi Peter, you can check the path to your backup in Database setup utility.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

peterdewith

By auto update stay c:/ but its not there Marius

I have click on the backup database button in the tool

www.internet-radio-stream.nl goedkoop internet radio streaming zonder data limiet

Marius

The utility is doing the backup on the stored path. If it's not there, it was accidentally deleted by someone, or the database utility doesn't have the right to create files on the selected path. The second scenario can happen when the Windows UAC is active and is preventing programs to access/create files outside of the user folder.

However, this time the database update has only created a new column in the rotation table, so you can use it also with the 1.7.6 because the new column will remain unused.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

peterdewith

I have put 1.7.6 back and some encoder is running  ;D

Casper-emmen

Updated from 1.7.6. All went well and up and running for about 24h now.  I hope there will be a compatible some encoder release soon. Thanks for the great work Marius!

makmb

Same problem to me, no some encoder plugin visible, although it's in plugin folder. Back to 1.7.6

Marius

In the downloads page there is a replacement for the "Plugin_Encoder.dll" of some encoder.
It's simpler, but it should work. I tested it all day on a shoutcast server.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

makmb

Quote from: Marius on February 03, 2015, 01:58:30 PM
In the downloads page there is a replacement for the "Plugin_Encoder.dll" of some encoder.
It's simpler, but it should work. I tested it all day on a shoutcast server.

Tried that and works fine ,thank you Marius!!!!

Marius

Quote from: jopizz on February 01, 2015, 12:56:55 AM
I am getting Artist repeats with the new version. I have the Artist field set at 360. It played the same Artist twice within an hour. The first was using a normal rotation, the second was using an event. Both have the Repeat Rules checked. This did not happen in 1.7.6.

John

John & Dragos, can you send me a backup of your databases, please? Today i found a user which was using an older version of the update history procedure which didn't updated properly the played artists and i'm curious if you have the same problem.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------