• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Artist repeats with 1.7.8

Started by jopizz, February 22, 2015, 05:49:12 AM

Radiobellissima

I understand that I have to do to fix . Unfortunately for many functions 'm going to guess that since there is a detailed manual for all functions . I have to put the check on rotations where highlighted ?

Marius

Yes, if you want to avoid repeating tracks, on every "music" entry you much check that field. On jilnges/promos/ads you can let it un-checked.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Radiobellissima

Perfect I try immediately . The tick should be put on reset subcategories or not what is it really ?

Marius

For now don't tick the reset subcategories. Just modify the rotations.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Radiobellissima

ok if I feel okay and let you know ;D

Conferm all ok ;D

Radiobellissima

Update problems , how we put the check in the event repetition artist has regularized . But now there is a new problem as seen in the attached picture so I think it should be random to play station 2 id together. The strange thing that " beautiful 13 " has the normal period of six station id "instead " beautiful 16 " I find him with length 3.04, which does not exist because it is also one of a few seconds . The thing is quite annoying Marius could have a look quickly ?
thanks in advance
Marcello

[attachment deleted by admin]

Marius

That means that a subcategory was skipped because it cannot return any valid track which respects your repeat rules. Try to add more tracks to the skipped subcategory, or lower the repeat track/artist interval.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Radiobellissima

But have you noticed that the length of the station id is abnormal ?

Jhonny

you look a line too high.  ::)

16 = 06
13 = 05
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Marius

:D

And i thought that i was really tired...  ;D
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

SnowHow

Quote from: Jhonny on February 25, 2015, 10:09:24 PM
you look a line too high.  ::)

16 = 06
13 = 05

You have the eyes of a Hawk.

Nice one.  :)

J-