• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Songs not recognized? Overwritten?

Started by AltaRadio, March 23, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

AltaRadio

Just reloaded a bit of music.  Maybe I should have "deleted subcategory" before reloading the same folders with some but not all the same music?  Now, it seems radio dj is not recognizing said music tracks.  I have a sweeper or jingle between every song.  I'm getting 5-7 sweepers/jingles in a row before radio dj finds a song on the playlist it wants to play.  This happened both during the regular hour when the playlist was populated with songs (skipping right over the songs and only playing sweepers/jingles) AND, at the top of the hour when my rotation loads again.  It loaded 5-7 station ID's, sweepers, and jingles.  I checked the rotation settings, still the same rotation.  Checked the tracks manager, no songs are disabled.
I think basically radio dj is playing 4-5 of the actual 18-20 music tracks per hour/rotation schedule. 
What did I do?
Mica
Mica

Alta Radio

Marius

First, you should run the "verify tracks" utility to see if the tracks are in the original path from which they've been imported. Also check if the tracks are not disabled in Tracks Manager.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

AltaRadio

That looks like it could be it.  I imported these tracks from a portable hard drive.  Verify tracks is giving me 780 'not found" messages.  Do I need to first bring these tracks onto the C: drive so that they will always be available?  I thought I was actually copying them to the RadioDJ directory/database.  I'll try again.
All tracks are enabled by the way.
Thanks for your reply Marius.
Mica
Mica

Alta Radio

AltaRadio

Seems to have worked.  RadioDJ not loading 10 sweepers in a row.  I re-copied all files to the C: drive, then re-copied them into RadioDj via tracks manager.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Still having trouble with the the AAC/AAC+ 64 bit stream making it to our website.  I get sound but it is distorted. (plays fast, skips, cuts out.) I have posted this in the some encoder forum.  Some say AAC and AAC+ encoders are the same.  Some say they are different. 
Mica
Mica

Alta Radio