• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Add/modify automatically an audio file (syndicated show)

Started by tipexfm, March 26, 2015, 12:20:29 PM

Marius

Ok, now we're getting somewhere.  :)
What is the path that you've imported?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

tipexfm

Quote from: Marius on June 19, 2015, 08:40:45 PM
Ok, now we're getting somewhere.  :)
What is the path that you've imported?

It's a folder in Dropbox.

Anyway, it's not important where the folder is.
I've maked a "TEST" folder with an audio file inside. It doesnt matter where I place that folder (Dropbox, Desktop, C:/, My documents...), everytime I import it to RDJ, it gives me the same error. :'(

The thing is that it gives that error when you import the file in a playlist. If the file is programmed to play in an event, it doesn' load. But if you load the file manually, it plays OK. So I'm sure RDJ knows where the file is... right? :-[

For info, the file path is C:\TEST\programa 456.m4a :)

djginod

Maybe a stupid thing to check, but did you try it without a space in the name also ?

antonlamers

quote "PPS: If you need to have the actual title of the file updated, just tell me and i will add this feature."

Marius will you add it?

tipexfm

Quote from: djginod on June 23, 2015, 02:08:10 PM
Maybe a stupid thing to check, but did you try it without a space in the name also ?

Yes, and I can't get it to work  :'(

Jhonny

m4ai is a audio and video compressed file, if you comverd to mp3 will you have the same problems?
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

tipexfm

Quote from: Jhonny on June 26, 2015, 07:57:53 PM
m4ai is a audio and video compressed file, if you comverd to mp3 will you have the same problems?

Yes, doesn't matter the file locqtion orthe type of file.

When playing it manually on RDJ, it works.
When you put it inside an event, nothing happens  :-[

I've tried and tried... with the same results :'( :(

Jhonny

I have somewhere seen a list with Compatible audio formats, which rdj accepts!

We're lucky to get older, the only problem is that we forget things quickly. :hihi:

Ps. the naughty things I did as a kid in the 50s and 60s, I do remember. such as changing the clock of the church, it had four clocks as a wind rose and as it hit two o'clock all four sides had another time. :angel:
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English