• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

I've searched. It's easy they say. I'm in need of help. Setting up now playin

Started by Bic8760, March 31, 2015, 06:25:35 PM

Chaos Radio!

Sorry I was away for a few days, looks like the regulars have got the issue covered. I don't use the Radionomy API it show the current live song from my encoder. Sorry I can not help out.... :'(
Chaos Radio! - True Punk Radio for True Punk Rockers!
Over 100,000 songs in the music vault from all over the globe! Proud RadioDJ user since 2014.

https://chaosradio.info

Bic8760

Yeah, I've still got nothing.  Something isn't set up right.  Not sure what I did or what I need to do to fix it.  I'll keep slugging it out I guess.   Not having any luck. 
Jim Bickel
jbickel@fostoria8760.com

Fostoria 8760

joshuatree44

Maybe starting from a blank slate might help. Just to make sure you did not accidentally skip a step. I had to do that here when the darn VAC from TLS would not uninstall. So I had to do a system Restore. Then I had to go back and delete a bunch of stuff and redo my databases. But that helped me troubleshoot some of the issues I was having. So give that a try and see what happens.

Bic8760

Yes, I think that's where I'm heading with all of this.  Hopefully, that will do the trick.  Thanks for all your help gang.  I do appreciate it.
Jim Bickel
jbickel@fostoria8760.com

Fostoria 8760

Bic8760

Well, I did a complete re-install.  Not just RadioDJ but I reset my computer to factory settings, reloaded db and re-installed RadioDJ.  Imported directories, set up new rotations and events.  Installed some encoder.  Set it up.  Ran it and still nothing but audio.  So, it's back to the drawing board. 
Jim Bickel
jbickel@fostoria8760.com

Fostoria 8760