• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.7.9 Released

Started by Marius, April 02, 2015, 10:03:29 AM

Marius

That's not a virus, some antiviruses are not happy when they deal with obfuscators.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

peterdewith

Why only the new version have this message and 1.7.8 not?
www.internet-radio-stream.nl goedkoop internet radio streaming zonder data limiet

Marius

Because i started to use an obfuscator in order to protect my work.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

peterdewith

After download and than scan no message anymore
www.internet-radio-stream.nl goedkoop internet radio streaming zonder data limiet

joshuatree44

What scanner are you using? I am sure it is a false positive. I got one with the last version but it is prob a false positive. I dont think Marius will give us all virus ware.

Quote from: peterdewith on April 04, 2015, 09:44:10 AM
If i download the new version i have a virus message. With all other versions none message

msil/packed.confuser.d

AndyDeGroo

Quote from: Marius on April 04, 2015, 12:38:28 PM
Because i started to use an obfuscator in order to protect my work.
So I though after seeing those strange characters in exception traces recently posted on forums. It looks like PluginInterface has also been obfuscated using Confuser.
Being able to read source code of PluginInterface was helpful when developing plugins but it is absolutely your right to protect your work.
I also other interesting changes in few strings. ;)

Regarding new version, I upgraded using my own method - using WinMerge - and RadioDJ runs smoothly. However, the file locking issue when using "Edit CUE" from context menu is still there.
It would be nice if "Read ID3" in track editor also loaded CUE data from file.

Marius

Thanks Andy, i already work on that issue.
Regarding plugin interface, i will try to make some documentation for it, to make coding plugins easier.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

peterdewith

adrinto

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on April 03, 2015, 06:52:13 PM
AAC playback hasn't been in RadioDJ for quite some time due to licence issues http://www.radiodj.ro/community/index.php?topic=4176.0

I'm not sure if you can still add the AAC bass from un4seen bass plugins or not.

You would be better off with an mp3 stream IMHO.

dear friend the acc quality is far superior and less KB therefore the ACC good is it will no doubt but the problem for the radio dj read the acc is not mine because I have to singir me what the online radios which will need US connect the radiuodj to streaming them and they utilisam the acc there not be my choice utilisar mp3

adrinto

Quote from: joshuatree44 on April 04, 2015, 12:56:28 AM
You are wondering where to install the plugins? Is that what you are asking?

basically yes because these plugins have already installed the plugins folder in radiodj and works will not be that I have to install in C: WINDOWS ??? but where?

Chaos Radio!

So you know, I did a fresh install of Window 7 64bit, and a new install of Maria and Radio DJ 1.7.9.

Having an issue where the reports are not working I get the app crash error bellow?

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   RadioDJ Reports.exe
  Application Version:   2.1.0.0
  Application Timestamp:   55167931
  Fault Module Name:   KERNELBASE.dll
  Fault Module Version:   6.1.7601.17514
  Fault Module Timestamp:   4ce7bafa
  Exception Code:   e0434f4d
  Exception Offset:   0000b727
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   1033
Chaos Radio! - True Punk Radio for True Punk Rockers!
Over 100,000 songs in the music vault from all over the globe! Proud RadioDJ user since 2014.

https://chaosradio.info

Vanlen

QuoteHaving an issue where the reports are not working I get the app crash error bellow?

Hmm, haven't used reports, so gave it a whirl and got this error. Same issue with 1.7.9 running on Win 7 64 bit with latest windows updates.

See image below

Cheers

[attachment deleted by admin]
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Fix coming soon. Thanks for reporting it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Chaos Radio!

Quote from: Marius on April 08, 2015, 10:00:19 AM
Fix coming soon. Thanks for reporting it.

Thanks Marius you are the best!....And I meant "Below" not to Bellow! :D
Chaos Radio! - True Punk Radio for True Punk Rockers!
Over 100,000 songs in the music vault from all over the globe! Proud RadioDJ user since 2014.

https://chaosradio.info

AndyDeGroo

RadioDJ Translator.exe goes down with same crash in KERNELBASE.dll on Windows 8.