Author Topic: Track Rotations not working after update from 1.7.6 to 1.7.7  (Read 833 times)

apdc

• New User

• AthensPop.com
Hi All,

I recently updated my version of RadioDJ from 1.7.6 to 1.7.7, and after doing so, everything works fine except for the Track Rotations. I can no longer save rotations and my existing rotations do not work when AutoDJ is enabled.

The problem is that I can create a whole rotation, and when I go to save it, I can either replace an old one with it or create a new rotation, but as soon as I hit "Save," everything I put in that rotation disappears and is not saved.

I later updated to 1.8.1 to see if that would fix it, but the problem persists.

If anyone has any ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm really in need of a fix ASAP.

Thank you!
Jesse

wrm

Re: Track Rotations not working after update from 1.7.6 to 1.7.7
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 12:11:31 AM »
Try searching for this as a problem. I remember seeing something on it. And if my memory is correct is was an improperly applied DB update that should have been done. There is an sql file that needs to be applied.

Hope this helps .........

Bill

apdc

• New User

• AthensPop.com
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 01:35:42 AM »
I'm not seeing anything. I've tried re-installing the database with the update that was applied in 1.7.7, but still no luck. Any input would be very helpful.

Update 6/7/2015 at 19:42 EST: It's working now! I just re-installed the database update through "Select Update File" and selecting the "1.7.7 UPDATE FROM 1.7.6" file. Thanks for your help, Bill!

Jesse

wrm

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 01:47:26 AM »
Jesse,

Glad you got it sorted out ! Enjoy !

Bill