• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

NowPlaying file does not update the music that touches the radiodj

Started by adrinto, July 22, 2015, 06:11:33 PM

adrinto

NowPlaying file does not update the music that touches the radiodj

Someone has a solution to version 1.8.2 after the problem with the antivirus now NowPlaying file does not update the music that is atocar the radio dj giving information on the NOW PLAYING players wrong information
Someone has a solution ? Marius what's going on ?

Marius

I really don't understand what are you saying. Please try to reformulate and give us more details about your problem.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

adrinto

Quote from: Marius on July 22, 2015, 09:47:46 PM
I really don't understand what are you saying. Please try to reformulate and give us more details about your problem.

Hello friend Marius :( :( :( :(
NowPlaying the Text file did not do uploding of titles and name of the song that plays radiodj and not doing it to take the name of the audio is playing this happened after the antivirus eliminate the exe file radiodj , but this is already standard .
now what is giving error is NowPlaying .
If you want to see can pass credentials for remote control and see in loco what goes
Thank you for your concern

Marius

DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Marius

If anyone has this problem over night, i suspect that some windows update changed the UAC settings and it prevents files to be created/modified in the C root partition. The solution is simple, just set the file to be generated in your Documents folder and then update your encoder to use the new path.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

adrinto

Thank Marius always tireless help .
Thank you for your dedication to all of this forum