Author Topic: "Trial" version?  (Read 1653 times)

Harleman

• New User

"Trial" version?
« on: September 25, 2015, 07:34:30 PM »
I have been using RadioDJ for over 2 years.  I am currently using v1.6.5.7.

Beginning several months ago, when I clicked on the "Input" button (to talk over the music), sometimes (but not always) a female voice would repeat "Trial!" every few seconds, and the program did not pick up the audio from the mic (or mixer).  Rebooting the program always fixed the problem.

Today the above scenario happens EVERY time I try to use the "Input" button.  Rebooting does not help.  I cannot use a live mic (or mixer) with RadioDJ.

Any suggestions?

Marius

• Administrator

• Radio DJ Romania
Re: "Trial" version?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 08:27:33 PM »
That's for sure not from RadioDJ. Maybe you installed some other software (virtual cables, audio processing, etc) which is a trial, but i repeat, such a thing is not implemented in rdj.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Harleman

• New User

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 09:54:02 PM »
Thank you for your quick response!

I had forgotten that I had installed Virtual Cables a long time ago.  (That program wasn't very helpful to me, so I never used it, but failed to uninstall it.)  I uninstalled Virtual Cables, and the problem is gone.   :ok:

While I was searching for a solution I downloaded RadioDJ v1.8.2, but could not find instructions for upgrading from v1.6.5.7.  If I want to upgrade, would I need to do a whole new install?

Marius

• Administrator

• Radio DJ Romania
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 10:04:23 PM »
I'm afraid that is the best way to reinstall again the program. Since that version there was many changes in the database and is difficult to bring it up to date.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.