• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

External Commercial Planer (AdMaster)

Started by PHAZE FM, October 14, 2015, 03:54:06 AM

Neoradius

I did jsut as Marius explained later in this thread, but he used an example of hourly format only (when mp3u file names contain only an hour and letters a, b, c etc. In my case the full name of the file is like this: 2016-02-29-10a
So in order to make RDJ take the right file each time, I created a test event with a task "Load m3u Playlist by a Date Mask". In the "argument field" I wrote YYYY-MM-DD-HHa, (in other cases YYYY-MM-DD-HHb and YYYY-MM-DD-HHc - it depends on a number of a commercial break in an hour).
I am not a programmer, I am a music editor, so, I am not sure if I put it down right.
It didn't work anyway.
I added all the audio files into the RDJ library, in case you might think I've forgotten this.
So what might be my mistake?
Thank you very much!

Marius

You ran the event at that date and hour (2016-02-29 between 10:00 and 10:59:59 o'clock)?

Also remember that HH is the 24-hour clock from 00 to 23. Other variants are:

"h": The hour, using a 12-hour clock from 1 to 12.
"hh": The hour, using a 12-hour clock from 01 to 12.
"H": The hour, using a 24-hour clock from 0 to 23.
"HH": The hour, using a 24-hour clock from 00 to 23.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Neoradius

I somehow fumbled the right way to do it,
the argument must be yyyy-MM-dd-HHa (b, c), it's case-sensitive.
It's working!!!  ;D

kylelmartin

Quick Request - Would someone please upload an m3u file created in AdMaster?

I'd like to do a demo to prove to our traffic manager that it can work in RadioDJ before we jump into AdMaster.

Don't worry, I'll hack my ads into it.

Much Appreciated.
Thanks.

Jhonny

Dit you put the date mask in the argument field on the event?
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Jhonny

Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

adam2410

Quote from: Jhonny on March 26, 2018, 07:38:12 AM
Think your file name is the problem.
HHa.m3u

Date code on http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

Jhonny! You are right. Thank you! The problem is in the file name. I am using HHd.m3u mask for 16d.m3u (as an example). Problem is with the "d" which is a part of a filename but in the argument field it is treated as an argument.  ('D, d M Y H:i:s')

so, again - in my case the playlist files are generated by AdMaster as follows:

05a.m3u - working fine (mask "HHa")
05b.m3u - working fine (mask "HHb")
05c.m3u - working fine (mask "HHc")
05d.m3u - doesn't work (mask "HHd") < "d" is the problem

Question: is there any way of passing the "d" as a regular text without converting it to day of the month?
Please help!
smileys may be used...  :-)

adam2410

OK, JUST GOT A SOLUTION :-)

For a playlist file 05d.m3u - instead of using mask [HHd] I need to use [HH'd'] mask! With letter "d" inside a single quotes - and THAT'S IT !!! :-)
smileys may be used...  :-)

Jhonny

Top and a solution for others how to fix.  :cool: