• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Radio DJ 1.8.2.0

Started by NewburyHitRadio, November 15, 2015, 10:23:04 AM

NewburyHitRadio

On the new Radio DJ it will not allow me to play on Listen 2 my radio so I like to put it onto another internet server page.  The Radio DJ program is working with marialDB as mysql would not work as Mysql stop on server at the top and DL Coast put me onto marialDB server.  please would anyone send me information on now putting it on the internet.

Thanks.

David, Newbury Hit Radio.

Jhonny

Quoteinformation on now putting it on the internet.

Do you mean an Internet site or to stream music on the Internet?

Tuts.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

NewburyHitRadio

I am new to this and I started to use winamp to put my music onto Listen to my Radio and that put it onto a page for people to listen to.  I like to know how to make it go onto the same system or get a new one made with help. 

Jhonny

just a moment, i open a account on listen 2 my radio to see how it works.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

NewburyHitRadio

You must have more know how then I do, you will found you can use winamp and I cannot get RadioDJ to link to the Server at listen 2 my radio and will have a look there on my radio server page.  I let you know when I get it working.

Jhonny

Opened a free account "http://djjhonny.listen2myradio.com/" works well with RDJ.

Now how:

I use the plugin Plugin Streamer v1.1 from the RadioDJ download page how to setup here.

You get information from listen2my station to set in the plugin streamer like

IP: 87.117.208.118  | PORT: 35866 
Streaming Username: (leave that field empty)!!!  | Streaming Password: XXXXXXX

It's a shoutcast server

You can read more abbout the plugin on the topic of Marius.

You can download the encoders here.

Hoop i help you a bit on the way.

[attachment deleted by admin]

NewburyHitRadio

Ok I have downloaded the Plugin Stremer v1.1 and copy the files to C:/RadioDJ,  next I then open the Radio DJ program, in Encoder title I enter Station Name "Newbury Hit Radio", in server type I see "Shoutcast", In encoder "No available encoders", I set Sample rate to 44100, server ip is 78.129.224.21:8606, Password has been put in, kbps 128, port 8606, save encoder, Steam is on at the listen 2 my radio, Music from Radio DJ plays on main computer and it is not going to newburyhitradio.listen2myshow.com

Any idea why it is not working.

Jhonny

78.129.224.21:8606 wrong ip is just 78.129.224.21
see the pic how.

NewburyHitRadio

:( Still no audio coming though the newburyhitradio.listen2myshow.com Any idea on how to get the mp3 encoder as that may be the item that is playing up.

Jhonny

QuoteNo available encoders

Have you downloaded the encoders and install them?

http://dj-jhonny.nl/downloads/Files/Plugins/EncoderPlugin_Zipped.1.1.zip

NewburyHitRadio

I have just downloaded the plugin_encoder.dll and and plugin_encoder in Radio DJ and one set in plugins, plus I have now downloaded bassenc, I have then started Radio DJ, plus I read to put a encoders file into plug ins of Radio DJ, on encode settings plug in zone 2, press ok and clicked on the red X, I now can see some encoder so I clicked on it, right clicked and pressed add, Encoder Details come up, I put in as follows, Encoder title Shoutcast, kbps is 128, Sample Rate 44100, Encoder MP3 Lame, Server type is Shoutcast, server ip 78.129.224.21, port 8606, user is leave black, password enter, Mount point is leave black, Steam ID is 1, reconnect 3, loaded a song and press play and Still no ball.

NewburyHitRadio

Just downloaded the lick and put into Radio DJ and restart it and I getting low sound on the listen to my radio, I am now trying to aject it.

Jhonny

ok, em listen on http://newburyhitradio.listen2myshow.com/ and the sound is soft like you write.

BUT you have the connection!!

NewburyHitRadio

I can not hear sound can you.

Jhonny

listening to ABBA - Lovers (Live a Little Longer)