• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Radio DJ 1.8.2.0

Started by NewburyHitRadio, November 15, 2015, 10:23:04 AM

NewburyHitRadio

Yes I am testing audio just trying to work out a good leavel for the listen.

NewburyHitRadio

You sould have Kylie  now

NewburyHitRadio

Jhonny

Still see Listeners: 1      Song :  ABBA - Lovers (Live a Little Longer) 

Only the player has changed

And the volume just go louder
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Jhonny

Just dit a refrech and the sound is beter.

Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

NewburyHitRadio

Jhonny

NewburyHitRadio

I feel thats about right, If you could only have the sound on the main one off would be good, I put the other head set in.

NewburyHitRadio

Thanks for the help and I be doing more testing in about 1 hour, if you like to help me you can then.

Jhonny

Help is always there, there are always others on the forum