• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Aux Players

Started by stevec, January 08, 2016, 01:59:56 AM

stevec

We changed the Aux players so as they were not visible but they do show when the Aux player button is clicked and they are at the top of the screen (Zone 2?). When we go to options and then plugins to return them to there original zone it will not show the settings so we cannot return them to the original position which is Zone 4. The only option we have is to "close all windows" which flashes in the taskbar. Why would this be? Can anyone help. Thanks

Marius

I'm not sure that i understand the problem. Can you post a printscreen?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

stevec

What I did was to go to the plugins and move the Aux players from Zone 4 to Zone 2 so as they would not be at the bottom. I was just trying to see how it would look. However when I go to put the Aux players back to their original Zone 4 at the bottom the plugin option refuses to let me see or change the setting back. I just get a flashing message in the taskbar saying Close all windows which I have to do to close the plugin box.  Not able to send a screen print as it comes out at 172kb and the max is 128kb

stevec

Further to the above I have made the Aux players return to the bottom as standard (Zone 4) by changing the file from 2 to 4 in notepad and it works fine. There must be a "bug"? in the plugin control panel that is stopping the settings being shown for the Aux Players as I still cannot see the settings from the Plugin panel. Its the same for the Utilities option as well.

Marius

I suspect that is an isolated case since nobody reported such problems...
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Capt_Fuzzy

I had a minor problem like this back in one of the early 1.7 versions, but not since then...
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

stevec

If no one else has had this recently would this not be caused by the fact I am using Win 7 64bit not 32bit.

Jhonny

I am using Win 7 64bit, no problem.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

stevec

Perhaps it all need uninstalling and starting again. I don't see a uninstall option in the normal remove programs part of Windows so how is it uninstalled.

Capt_Fuzzy

Quote from: stevec on January 08, 2016, 11:44:28 PM
Perhaps it all need uninstalling and starting again. I don't see a uninstall option in the normal remove programs part of Windows so how is it uninstalled.
Simply delete the 'RadioDJ' folder from your 'C:\' drive, or where ever you have it installed, ~P00F!!~ It's gone...  ;D
If you want to keep your existing database, run a backup before you delete it, then once you have it reinstalled, import the DB backup, and everything will be right back where it was...  :cool:
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade

stevec

Thanks. I will give it a go and see if I can the plugin control panel to work again.

stevec

Selecting Options and then Plugins will not show at all now. Originally it was some plugins that would not show now all of them have gone. What is going on? Any suggestions.

Capt_Fuzzy

Quote from: stevec on January 12, 2016, 05:48:40 PM
Selecting Options and then Plugins will not show at all now. Originally it was some plugins that would not show now all of them have gone. What is going on? Any suggestions.
Hmm, the first place I would start is by reinstalling my plugins. Shut down RadioDJ, if you kept the original files from the version you are using, just go to that folder and copy all the plugins into your RadioDJ install, if it asks to overwrite, click yes.
Restart RadioDJ and see if they show up now...
If they do, problem solved, if not, you will have to look elsewhere to find out what's going on and the best place to start in that case is Windows Error Logs...
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade

stevec

Tried replacing the plugins folder and that did not work so deleted the main folder as you suggested. Downloaded the package again and unzipped it. Ran the database setup and put the password back in to the SQL and off it went. It had retained all the database song details etc without a database backup being used.  All Plugins are back and everything else is now working again. Thanks once again for your reply and help. :)

Capt_Fuzzy

Hmm, sounds like the program itself may have got corrupted, at any rate, glad you got it fixed...  :cool:
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade