• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

autoplay after restart

Started by olorin, February 07, 2016, 01:48:14 PM

olorin

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a way for RadioDJ to open automatically and start playing if for some unexpected reason the pc restarts (e.g. due to blackout).

Thanks in advance fo your response.

FreerunMedia

Yes there is.

First select the "options" button, then select "options". Then you'll see a settings menu with 6 tabs. The 3rd tab you can choose to set "AutoDJ" enable at startup and you can select "Autoplay on Start-up. If you hit play on Radio DJ and the application closes, at restart it wil load a list and play when it is ready.
Running 3 editions V1.8.2 at www.salto.nl and v1.8.2 at radio251.nl. ( NOW with 2 live studio's! )

olorin

Hello, thank you for the quick reply.

I've already have those settings checked, but what it does is that when I click to open the program it is automatically set on AUtoDJ and starts playing.

I'm looking more for a way that when RadioDJ is playing and for some reason the pc restarts, I would like the program to open automatically without me having manually to click on it and open. I don't know if there is some other settings that I have to consider.

Marius

There are also startup type events for more advanced tasks to run when the program starts.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

olorin

Hello, Marius.

Yes, I'm aware of the start-up events, but I was looking more for a way to auto-launch RadioDJ in case the pc blacks out and restarts.

Capt_Fuzzy

Quote from: olorin on February 10, 2016, 12:28:19 PM
Hello, Marius.

Yes, I'm aware of the start-up events, but I was looking more for a way to auto-launch RadioDJ in case the pc blacks out and restarts.
Try this...
http://www.howtogeek.com/228467/how-to-make-a-program-run-at-startup-on-any-computer/
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

olorin

Thanks a lot, Capt_Fuzzy!  :)

That was exactly what I was looking for.
I just tried it and it works like a charm.

Capt_Fuzzy

Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!