• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

DateTime display in Events List

Started by radioigel, May 25, 2016, 10:38:55 AM

radioigel

Hi,

First: it would be great to also the date in "Events List" if the list is not viewed by hour.

Second: Is there any chance to set Events, witch are reapeated on non regular basis? (It shouldn't be on random basis, what we would like to do is repeat broadcasts at specific times and on specific days)

Would be nice to have those features in future versions.

Anyway thanks a lot for building such a great piece of Software!

Thumps Up for all the developers out there!!! Great work!

Capt_Fuzzy

Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

radioigel

Hi,
it would be very helpful, if there is a column for the date (not just the hour) at the window "Events list" (attachment).
Thank you!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Brodephat

Do you mean a "date" column?

I guess that would be good but the events only show for the current day till midnight when viewing by hour. So I'm not sure it's really needed.
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

radioigel

Hi,
by checking the "view by day and hour", I can see the date (and the time), but if I dont´t check, I just can see the time, not the date...
It would be great, if there were the same colum, too.
Thank you!

Marius

And what should display that "date" column for events that are repeating, every day/hour for example?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

radioigel

Well, the problem is we don't repeat our events on a regular basis but e.g. on Thursday at 2pm, on Friday at 11 am ... Most of the Events are one hour radio shows. Therefore we need These Events to be displayed in the overview of all Events (not in the "view by hour-list" because this list only Shows all Events until midnight). This is why it would be great for our Radio station if the column date was also included in the All-events-list (see also attachment events01).
To sum it up: The column "Event hour" - when "view by hour" is not activated - should exactly look like this column when "view by hour" is activated (see also attachment Events02).

Or is there maybe a better way for our Campus Radio to repeat Radio Shows on a regular Basis than duplicating Events?

Thanks, thanks, thanks ...

radioigel

and the second attachment...