Author Topic: a problem with the 1.8.2 version of operating system Windows 10  (Read 902 times)

adrinto

Hello my friends .
I wanted to report a problem with the 1.8.2 version of operating system Windows 10

Register an audio file as variable length file with the name NEWS passing the particular time from Monday to Friday and I schedule a playlist so far so good it unloads and is replaced in the folder for another of equal records audio file to play the other day or a specified time. The problem arises now that modei for Windows 10 and the problem is this

Tomorrow do not want the ringtone file because not updated the news and I have are outdated I renomeava so the file NEWS 1 and he did not just played because cadstramento name did not match. I then when possessed another file with updated news I returned to rename the NEWS 1 file to the original name was replacing the NEWS file in the folder and he returned to aprecer in the playlist and played at the scheduled time. This went up in windows 7 but now with Windows 10 does not work the file disappears:
I would appreciate revere this. Marius know it's all that we reported as problems encountered grateful for adopting a solution to this fact
Already grateful
THANK YOU

adrinto

Re: a problem with the 1.8.2 version of operating system Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 10:09:06 PM »
Hello my friends .
I wanted to report a problem with the 1.8.2 version of operating system Windows 10

Register an audio file as variable length file with the name NEWS passing the particular time from Monday to Friday and I schedule a playlist so far so good it unloads and is replaced in the folder for another of equal records audio file to play the other day or a specified time. The problem arises now that modei for Windows 10 and the problem is this

Tomorrow do not want the ringtone file because not updated the news and I have are outdated I renomeava so the file NEWS 1 and he did not just played because cadstramento name did not match. I then when possessed another file with updated news I returned to rename the NEWS 1 file to the original name was replacing the NEWS file in the folder and he returned to aprecer in the playlist and played at the scheduled time. This went up in windows 7 but now with Windows 10 does not work the file disappears:
I would appreciate revere this. Marius know it's all that we reported as problems encountered grateful for adopting a solution to this fact
Already grateful
THANK YOU

This problem also applies to the Windows 7 because experienced another pc and the same happen! It is .
The problem lies in version 1.8.2
thanked the resolution of the problem
thank you