• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Success with VoiceTracking?

Started by Awesomus, June 04, 2016, 11:29:52 PM

Awesomus

Hey RDJ fanatics!

Just curious to hear from expert users, has anyone figured out a great way to implement voice tracking within RDJ? I cannot find any support, YouTube or other examples where anyone has really had success with VT in RDJ.  I understand in older versions you could really voice track from the main broadcast screen, but there doesn't seem to be anyone who has figured out how to really do voice tracking beyond the current hour (like prepare a full week).

This platform overall is unreal so far! We actually killed off our RCS platform and converted all five studios to RDJ this last year. The ONLY thing missing from making this a seriously permanent platform is finding a way our network talent can get in and voice track a day or week in advance.

The RDJ manual/guide is really outdated also. Since all the recent changes, the document is no longer in-line with the software. I fount a few YouTube videos from 2012, which are no help since the software has changed since :(

If anyone has any success, experience or resources (blog posts, youtube) I'd love to learn how you are accomplishing adding talent.

Thanks!!
Jeremiah St. James
ZIONFM.co

Jhonny

Quote from: Awesomus on June 04, 2016, 11:29:52 PM

The RDJ manual/guide is really outdated also. Since all the recent changes, the document is no longer in-line with the software. I fount a few YouTube videos from 2012, which are no help since the software has changed since :(

http://djgarybaldy.co.uk/radiodj-free-radio-automation-software/

http://dj-jhonny.nl/
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Awesomus

Jhonny, thanks for the links. Unfortunately, neither site had any content relating to VoiceTracking at all.  Which is okay, both were pretty painful to browse through.

I think i'll end up paying my developer to hack a custom voice tracking solution for us.
Jeremiah St. James
ZIONFM.co