• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ REST web panel PHP

Started by Valdis, August 05, 2016, 12:21:22 AM

FoxFrenzy

Valdis, I just got my web server up and running and I'm looking for a way to plop the UI on a Wordpress page.

Just FYI, before the panic, the link to the page will only be accessible after a user logs in with special permissions.

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: FoxFrenzy on February 16, 2017, 04:57:45 AM
Valdis, I just got my web server up and running and I'm looking for a way to plop the UI on a Wordpress page.

Just FYI, before the panic, the link to the page will only be accessible after a user logs in with special permissions.

Valdis hasn't been on the forums for a few months now you may not get the help you need with this issue unless someone knows...
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

FoxFrenzy

Quote from: DJ Garybaldy on February 16, 2017, 09:12:02 AM
Valdis hasn't been on the forums for a few months now you may not get the help you need with this issue unless someone knows...

Blast and damnation.  I hope everything's okay with him.

I got it to somewhat display on the page if I trigger the index.php, but the style sheet won't load and it won't connect to the REST server.  I know the REST server works because I can use the Monitor tool without a problem.
The main object is to give my DJs a login which unlocks a special page in the menu on the website (that works).  Once they go to that page, they'll have access to the rest server and can turn off the AutoDJ and start their own copy RadioDJ.  The only thing I might have a problem with is kicking the server off Shoutcast so the DJ can connect his own.  I spoke with Marius about it in brief a few months ago.  A plugin that displays who's connected to the stream and a button to wrestle control from them.

I think I'm just trying to do more with RDJ than what Marius originally intended.  =/

Jhonny

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Jhonny

Sorry copy the link not well, updated it.

All his plugins are there Andy's plugins.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

afonsosantos53

Hey all!

Any chance of re-posting the script? The link is offline...

Thanks!

Jhonny

Sorry my old provider >:D is not redirecting the links.
https://radiodj.info/downloads-oldplugs/index.php
For the plug-ins v182

afonsosantos53

Thank you for the answer, but the download link now seems offline.
It's this one: https://radiodj.info/downloads-oldplugs/download.php?file=REST-Web-Panel-0.2b.zip

Jhonny

afonsosantos53

Netgearss

Links not working, please update it if possible.

Rick95

Quote from: Netgearss on September 11, 2019, 01:42:54 PM
Links not working, please update it if possible.

Download:

[attachment deleted by admin]

deskr

Does it work with version 1.8?