RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum

12+ Years But I Made The Switch

Offline Brodephat

• Pushing content to the world via an ethernet cable
    • Free RadioDJ Video Tutorials
12+ Years But I Made The Switch
« on: December 29, 2016, 06:55:53 PM »
I have been training and creating products and services for Sam Broadcaster for over 12 years. I was so good at it that Spacial was sending their customers to me for support. Today I still provide support for stations still sold on using it.

I used it myself during those years and It was a great ride.

I knew about RadioDJ during those years as well but never really got into it. Mainly because at that time I did not see how to stream with it.

Well, It's been a year and a half now and all I can say is I have never looked back!

RadioDJ is a rock solid program with many "pal script features" built in. In other words some of what SAMBC needed in the form of a Pal Script, RadioDJ can already do! And it will do even more with the coming 2017-2018 release.

I did loose a feature or two when I made the switch but: RadioDJ had way more to offer making what I had lost not that important.

You can not go wrong with making the switch from whatever you are currently using to using RadioDJ.

I'm proud to say I'm running 3 stations from one PC and they are all using RadioDJ 1.8.2!

My hats off to the creator/developers of such a really great program!

"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
24HourPreachingNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Video tutorials
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

Re: 12+ Years But I Made The Switch
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 04:10:53 PM »
I am combining best RadioDJ and SAM Broadcaster features. Most of SAM Broadcaster features rocks but unfortunately, after +10 years waiting, it still sounds awful while RadioDJ does spectacularly and... for free. SAM Broadcaster has not taken care about their customers.

Offline bpromma

• THAI MUSIC RADIO www.thaimusic.me
    • THAI MUSIC RADIO
Re: 12+ Years But I Made The Switch
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 01:41:21 PM »
Congratulations, I quickly found my account with RadioDJ, I was mainly looking for software with a database that was simple to understand and operate. If you program a little, it's just perfect!
THAIMUSIC.ME - BEST Thai Music! - https://www.thaimusic.me/