• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Delete expirated

Started by Anderson, January 25, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

Anderson

Delete expirated
Events that have expired appear  out to indicate this fact.automatic  on Delete expirated will clear all expired events from the list.

Capt_Fuzzy

Quote from: Anderson on January 25, 2017, 01:08:37 PM
Delete expirated
Events that have expired appear  out to indicate this fact.automatic  on Delete expirated will clear all expired events from the list.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'expired' events, I'm assuming that it's an event that was set for a certain period of time only, and is no longer used after that period of time, like a holiday rotation.
The problem with an 'auto-delete' function is that some of those events can be reused when the time period rolls around again. If it's auto-deleted, then when the time period approaches, you will have to rewrite the event all over again, rather than just change a thing or two and reuse it...
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

Anderson

Maximum time to wait in the queue:  for how much time the event can stay in the playback queue. If the playback is not started during the specified time, an action will be performed:

·Delete: the tracks will be removed from the queue.

Jhonny

Quote from: Anderson on January 25, 2017, 05:07:56 PM
Maximum time to wait in the queue:  for how much time the event can stay in the playback queue. If the playback is not started during the specified time, an action will be performed:

·Delete: the tracks will be removed from the queue.

The action that can be performed is clear the queue.
The tracks in the queue who are not yet played can be removed in the event that starts.
Event that starts:

Disable auto DJ
Clear playlist
Between the bolt the commands of the event.(loading new rotation or playlist ect)
Enable auto DJ.

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Anderson

Avoid saying saytime 2 times followed after a long track, the event will expire

Capt_Fuzzy

Quote from: Anderson on January 26, 2017, 11:22:56 AM
Avoid saying saytime 2 times followed after a long track, the event will expire
Ok, I'm a bit confused now... :-[
To the best of my understanding, you originally asked about 'expired events', now we are on "avoid saying saytime 2 times..".
What exactly is it you are trying to do or not do?
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

Anderson

Maximum time to wait in the queue:  for how much time the event can stay in the playback queue. If the playback is not started during the specified time, an action not will be performed: ex:12:10 am Jingles
Long track 15 minutes to delete the next auto event 12:15 am Jingles
who knows future request

:cool: :cool: :cool: