Author Topic: cue points  (Read 774 times)

AltaRadio

• New User

• Alta Community Radio
cue points
« on: March 07, 2017, 12:47:07 AM »
Trying to manipulate the cue points on certain songs and sweepers.  I've tried dragging the "next start" icon on the wave form but it automatically drags the "start" point from the beginning past the "next start" point and it effectively mutes the sweeper.  It seems some sweepers have already been set with a minimal "next start" time while others have much more overlap.  Is the correct method of manipulation to drag the "start", "next start", and "end" icons around or is there another method?

Thanks
Mica

Alta Radio

PROducer

• Personal Text
    Long Time Radio Guy
    • The Rooster
Re: cue points
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 01:51:19 AM »
Either click the button of the cue you want to move first, or click the auto select button, and the closest cue will be selected to move.

Brodephat

• Personal Text
    Pushing content to the world via an ethernet cable
    • Free RadioDJ Video Tutorials
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 01:32:01 PM »
Trying to manipulate the cue points on certain songs and sweepers.  I've tried dragging the "next start" icon on the wave form but it automatically drags the "start" point from the beginning past the "next start" point and it effectively mutes the sweeper.  It seems some sweepers have already been set with a minimal "next start" time while others have much more overlap.  Is the correct method of manipulation to drag the "start", "next start", and "end" icons around or is there another method?

Thanks

When changing cue points, you must first Select the cue point you want to change.
You do that by clicking on the Button Name for that cue point below the waveform, not the red cue points on the waveform.
You can use the Auto Select button to select the red cue points on the waveform, but I prefer to use the Cue Name Buttons for better control.
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

AltaRadio

• New User

• Alta Community Radio
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 07:01:55 PM »
Thanks for the reply.  Simple solution.  Works just fine now.
Mica

Alta Radio