Author Topic: How to and where in RadioDJ is the voice tracking feature  (Read 6992 times)

stevewa

• RadioDJ Remote Support Link to Pay for Help
Re: How to and where in RadioDJ is the voice tracking feature
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2017, 07:28:29 PM »
thanks jhonny, the documentation is a good point to start exploring how it works.

Since the voice tracks, after recorded and during import, you can set a start and stop date, do those recordings still stay saved to disk after that time, or could they be programmed to be erased from disk after their expired date has passed?

the reason to me, is I perceive voice tracks are intended to "impersonate" a live dj, but if you keep using the voice tracks over again, the listeners will get wise and realize you're not really alive dj, lol.

if you fail to manually erase them after they have expired, then your storage space would build up with excess tracks that you've already used in your magic show, lol.

EDIT:
I just found this http://viyoutube.com/video/5VO0B_2nxEw/radiodj%20-%20file%20moving%20after%20playing

which shows how to move a track after it has been played, so I dream I can apply this to voicetracks, so they don't get re-used and it makes it easier to delete them!

power of googles!
RadioDJ Remote Support Link to Pay For Personal Help: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=8RMWTFAWCX7WS

Jhonny

• Personal Text
    Peace, enjoy life, last sleep is longer than live!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2017, 09:08:21 PM »
Since the voice tracks, after recorded and during import, you can set a start and stop date, do those recordings still stay saved to disk after that time, or could they be programmed to be erased from disk after their expired date has passed?

There set as disabled in the database but are still on the disk.
In the track manager you can remove them from the database, but there are still on the disk.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

relevanzzzz

• New User

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2020, 07:21:31 PM »
Is there no way I can adjust the overlap between the voice track and the previous and next song?