Teaser Plugin – How to Setup?
Teaser plugin allows you to create “on the fly” previews of your playlist, containing a intro element, transition elements between your track previews and a ending element at the end of the preview. Each of these elements must have their own subcategories and they must be preferably set as JINGLE the track type.
To install the plugin, add “Plugin_Teaser.dll” and “Plugin_Teaser.xml” from “Disabled Plugins\Plugin Teaser\” folder to your “Plugins” folder and then restart the program. Now to setup the elements, go to RadioDJ options -> Plugins -> select Teaser Plugin and click settings button. The following options will appear:
- Intro Subcategory: From here you must select the subcategory where you imported the Intro elements. One of these elements will be played each time a preview is created;
- Transitions Subcategory: From here you must select the subcategory where you imported the transition elements. These elements will be played between the tracks;
- Endings Subcategory: From here you must select the subcategory where you imported the ending elements. One of these elements will be played at the end of the preview;
- If Shuffle Teaser option is checked, the tracks preview are not played chronologically, but shuffled.
- Maximum Number of Tracks option allows you to select how many tracks will contain the preview (teaser).
Once this is setup, you must edit your tracks cue points and to add the HOOK IN and HOOK OUT cue points. They will set the portion of the track that will be played in the previews.
IMPORTANT: The teaser plugin can generate previews only for tracks that have these cue points set!
To generate the preview of your current playlist you have two options:
- By assigning a keyboard shortcut and manually generating the preview;
- By setting events.