• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.1 Released

Started by Marius, January 12, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Marius

I think that "Track" in the text export template.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Jhonny

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

jayjaysf

SWEET RADIO - The Best Deep House Music!
http://sweetradio.tvoetoradio.net/

DJ Garybaldy

I'd pretty much say v2.0.0.1 is stable and performing as it should at least it is here  everything seems to be smooth and its automating brilliantly.

I've not had a major issue since I installed it

Time for the weekend I'll be streaming tunes using it all weekend.  :ok:
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

nonstopradio

For those who don't like that they need to have external encoder, I would say my opinion - I have no problem with the external encoder. For years (10+) I use Winamp with Shoutcast Plugin to take data from the soundcard main output and to connect to the Shoutcast broadcasting server. It works perfectly and it is absolutely stable. For some time, I used the Shoutcast plugin directly as DSP plugin in RadioDJ, it worked well also, but from the experiences "from life", I realised, that it is not always the advantage, to have the encoder built in the same software which is playing. The main problem was, when RadioDJ has to be restarted, then also the encoder was shuted down and restarted. This is not always the good idea. Because in the meantime, when RadioDJ is shuted down, there maybe another "backup" software, which is feeding the stream by the "backup" programm. So, from my point of view and my own experience, the external encoder is only an advantage.

In any case, thanks to Marius to the new version. Good job!

What is my bigger issue than the external encoder (which I have and I am satisfied with) - unfortunatelly, I didnt' tried the RadioDJ 2.0 because putting the version 2.0 into production will take in my case a long time - because the new version is not running on Windows XP - for me that means, to reinstall minimally 3 computers completely - so I need to reorganise the studio first, most likely to install new computer for only broadcasting and the current one let for the rest as it is now (I have there installed many of the sound and video software, which was even never tested on W7, because I need not any new and uncomfortable versions of my old and stilll fully functional software, like Cool Editor, Adobe Premiere, Nero, some DVD makers and many others). Then I will have to reinstall (or change) the main broadcasting server. It will take some time, but it is a challenge for me :-)

I will inform here about my feeling from the version 2.0 later, I am very happy and looking forward to try it. :-) Thank you!