• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.0.4 Released!

Started by Marius, June 18, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

Marius

Changes List:

- When adding a rotation item from music category, the repeat rules will be selected by default [NEW];
- Plugin History: when disabling the listeners display, will also hide the listeners column from history [NEW];
- Implemented volume control in plugin SayTime (in settings) [NEW];
- Plugin SayTime audio files must now reside in Plugins folder under "Plugin_SayTime" in order to improve folder structure logic [NEW];
- Plugin TTS template files must now reside in Plugin folder under "Plugin_TTS" in order to improve folder structure logic [NEW];

- Plugin SayTime contains now two event actions (one to play the current time normally ("SayTime") and one to play the current time with lowering the music ("SayTime VO")) [NEW];
- Implemented delete from drive in Tracks Manager [NEW];
- Implemented in Tracks Manager bulk change for mood, gender, language and rating. [NEW];
- Implemented in Tracks Manager duplicate display for imported tracks (by "Artist - Title" and "Title" only). [NEW];
- Implemented mouse wheel navigation for slot mode playlist [NEW];
- Implemented speech rate in plugin TTS [NEW];
- Implemented volume control in plugin TTS [NEW];
- Implemented adding stream tracks in history for streams that are publishing the artist and title [NEW];
- Fixed event types "Repeat by Date" and "Repeat by Date And Hour" bug which didn't saved the date when adding a new event;
- Fixed columns size being too wide bug in track manager;
- Fixed user management bug which prevented to load sweepers if not logged in;
- Fixed user management bug which prevented to load tracks in aux players if not logged in, but allowed to load not imported tracks;
- Fixed option buttons color style for mouse over;
- Fixed bug which didn't refresh playlist display when adding tracks to the playlist using REPLACE option;
- Updated the ADO.NET MySQL driver in order to support the new MySQL 8+ server [NEW];

IMPORTANT: Due some differences between the old and new version of MySQL ADO.NET driver, some fields types from the database required changes, so an update file for the database is provided in "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql". Without this update the new version will not start! This update must be applied only if you are using v2.0.0.3, otherwise if you are using v1.8.3, you must apply first "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\1.8.2 TO 2.sql" and only then "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql"

To update to this version, close the program, run the installer which will copy the new files, preserving your settings, then start the Database Setup utility and if you're using the new MySQL server, check the SSL option, otherwise leave it unchecked.
In Database Setup utility, go to "Database Utils" and "Database Update" section and select "RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql" to update the database.
After the process is completed, you can start using RadioDJ.

As always, create a backup before starting to do anything!

DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Capt_Fuzzy

WOW!! ???

Impressive list of changes and updates there, looks to me like you need a well-deserved break for a while and I, for one, have no objections. ;)
As always, great job Marius! :cool:
Steve 'Capt Fuzzy' Wade
Proud & Satisfied "Long-term" RadioDJ User
(Currently making the transition to v2)

WVRR - Ridgerunners Radio
The best mix of your favorites!

He-j

I don't see the update file RadioDJv2\Setup\Sql\2.0.0.3 TO 2.0.0.4.sql
Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

Marius

Oh, sorry, i forgot to modify the installer to include that file. Give me a minute, please.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

He-j

Hej Radio ► Netherlands

Marius

Please download the program again. Now it should have all the files. Sorry!  :bash:
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

He-j

Something strange is happening:
I'm using HeidiSQL on the PC for updating from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.4.

I do get an error: ERROR: the host 127.0.0.1 does not support SSL connections (MySQL server is offline)

When selecting the SSL box MySQL server is online, but I'm unable to open RadioDJ.

I will have to look in it what seems to go wrong.
Hej Radio ► Netherlands

Marius

What version of the MySQL are you using?
UPDATE: yes, it was a problem in Database Setup Utility, the SSL setting is inverted somehow. Changing now...
UPDATE 2: this should be also fixed...
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Music Box

I too have a problem:

I do get an error: ERROR: the host 127.0.0.1 does not support SSL connections (MySQL server is offline)

When selecting the SSL box MySQL server is online, but I'm unable to open RadioDJ.   :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

I use mariadb

Marius

That's the problem He-j explained. The fix is to download again the program, which is containing the fixed files.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

He-j

Everything seems to work fine now.

First I had to uninstall the new version 2.0.0.4 and had to go back to 2.0.0.3 and restored my database. After that I installed the new version again and I can open RadioDJ without any issues.

Looking forward to explore the new and improved/fixed features.
Nice job Marius  :cool:

UPDATE:
in options the settings are all default after the update to 2.0.0.4. Do you have to set them manual?
As in previous updates do you have to to add the disabled plugins in the plugin map?
Hej Radio ► Netherlands

Music Box

Thanks Marius, I downloaded the exe again and now everything seems to work perfectly.  :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:                   It is really true that 99% of the problems lie between the chair and the pc.  :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

He-j

@Music Box
Could you check the Settings in Options. Do you also get default settings are do you get the settings from the previous database?
Hej Radio ► Netherlands

Radiofreak

It's working like a charm. Can wait for the paid version. Thanks Marius :ok:

ignitenz

Awesome! Is it possible to migrate from 2.0.0.1 direct to 2.0.0.4, or do I need to upgrade the versions in between first?

Cheers.