• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.1.1 BETA Released!

Started by Marius, November 05, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

Marius

The new BETA is out!

It should fix all the reported problems. A fresh database install for testing is highly recommended.

NOTE: The items to keep in playlist setting is ignored for the moment, which is not a bug.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

plauri

What do you mean with "A fresh database install for testing is highly recommended"? After installing v2.0.1.1 should I load a previus saved db from v2.0.0.9 or earlier?
Funky Corner Radio
Radiodj v.2.0.4.5 (Windows 10)
http://www.funkycorner.radio
https://www.funkycorner.it
http://www.radiofunkycorner.com

Marius

I mean install a new database for it and especially don't use the 2.0.1.0 database with this version, because there was an error in the sql file.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Vanlen

Thanks for the latest update Marius.

Fresh Install on Windows 10  2.0.1.1.Beta
Will let rotations, jingles and such run throughout the night for further testing.

Bugs noticed so far:
1. When a jingle runs for the first time it shows a play count of [3]  same with the station Top hour never played and once fired play count of [3]. (Edit) Songs too [3] count instead of 1.

2. Playlist Builder open playlist and choose Playlist from Rotation   Window pops up and says "No Results"

3. In the search window it had the artist and the title on the far Right (Backwards from other versions)  Fix was to open the search plug in and tick some things and real time and it reverted back with Artist, song etc on the left of the window as in all other versions.

I'll let it run as it's bed time where I am. ;)

Again it seems more robust and a more fluid feel to things than previous versions :cool:

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Jhonny

Fresh install.
RadioDJ playing a rotation. :cool:
No data in table queuelist  :'( no next showing in website
Video
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Marius

Quote from: Jhonny on November 06, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
Fresh install.
RadioDJ playing a rotation. :cool:
No data in table queuelist  :'( no next showing in website
Video

Does your database contain the "UpdateTracks2" procedure? Please check also the windows event logs.

Ps: i see that your db is named "radiodj2010", are you sure that you are not using the db schema from the previous beta? I'm asking because that version of the database contains an error which doesn't create the required procedure.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Jhonny

UpdateTracks2 is present

Database name in movie is radiodj2010
On fresh install the name is radiodj2beta and in use and same result.

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Marius

Quote from: Vanlen on November 06, 2018, 05:23:46 AM
1. When a jingle runs for the first time it shows a play count of [3]  same with the station Top hour never played and once fired play count of [3]. (Edit) Songs too [3] count instead of 1.

2. Playlist Builder open playlist and choose Playlist from Rotation   Window pops up and says "No Results"

3. In the search window it had the artist and the title on the far Right (Backwards from other versions)  Fix was to open the search plug in and tick some things and real time and it reverted back with Artist, song etc on the left of the window as in all other versions.

1. Thanks for reporting it. Fixed.
2. I know this, but i forgot to add it as a known issue.
3. Strange, maybe the column settings file got corrupted and when you changed the settings was overwritten.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Vanlen

Thanks Marius:
Further Update for your debugging fun

Fresh Beta Install on Windows 64/MariaDB

Windows error log for all songs and I just put a few as an example to help:UPDATED:
Quote<Data>Database Insert Error: Field 'duration' doesn't have a default value (TRUNCATE `queuelist`;
INSERT INTO `queuelist` SET `songID` = '1229',ETA = NOW() + INTERVAL 411.65074829932 SECOND, `artist` = 'David &amp; Steve Gordon',`title` = 'English Garden Suite - ii. Peaceful Fountain',`album` = 'Garden of Serenity III';
INSERT INTO `queuelist` SET `songID` = '392',ETA = NOW() + INTERVAL 639.728798185941 SECOND, `artist` = 'Brother Seamus',`title` = 'Innomine',`album` = '';

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Thanks a bunch Vanlen. Probably this is the cause why Jhonny's queuelist table won't update.
Working on it.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------