• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.1.5 BETA Released!

Started by Marius, December 19, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

zandgame17

Invoke or BeginInvoke cannot be called on a control until the window handle has been created.   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
   at Utilities.FormVerifyTracks.​‎‫‪‏‮‮‎‫‫‪‭‎​‬‪‮‫‮‪‫‭‫‮‫‭‫‎‎‮()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

::) what's that mean? Thx for ur help  :)

He-j

QuoteI've got more and more often this message appearing randomly just before launching an scheduled an event (see capture)

Please check your Settings (section Language > Date Format (see attachment).

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hej Radio ► Netherlands
https://hejradio.jimdofree.com/

Brodephat

Also I'm having this issue:

When using Newest from folder, that seems to not work as well as it did.

When using Variable Duration, the file sometimes get disabled.

Not seeing errors about those. This is also from fresh installs.
"Think Outside The Box And Make Something Truly Wonderful Happen"

Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3fGBsKJ

My RadioDJ Stations:
NiaRadioNetwork.com
RealPeopleTalkRadio.com
TheTriadComeUp.com

Radio Imaging & Tools:
CarterScripts.com

Free RDJ Videos:
HowToUseRadioDJ.com

zandgame17

i already tick highlight played artist, and when maroon 5 - wipe your eyes played, all maroon 5 song get red! but not feat artist (maroon 5 ft. nicki minaj - blaa bla bla. and when i checked artist separation is untick! tick or untick artist separation nothing happen on highlight played artist (get red).

so my playlist rotation got 2 maroon 5 song,..
maroon 5 wipe your eyes
id station
maroon 5 feat. nicki minaj - sugar

any clue guys? thx

Calypso

Quote from: zandgame17 on June 12, 2019, 02:24:15 PM
i already tick highlight played artist, and when maroon 5 - wipe your eyes played, all maroon 5 song get red! but not feat artist (maroon 5 ft. nicki minaj - blaa bla bla. and when i checked artist separation is untick! tick or untick artist separation nothing happen on highlight played artist (get red).

so my playlist rotation got 2 maroon 5 song,..
maroon 5 wipe your eyes
id station
maroon 5 feat. nicki minaj - sugar

any clue guys? thx

Look into your artist seperation rules (file in RadioDJ directory), most likely there is a mistake in it, or ft. or feat. isn't included.
If you don't see any mistakes, put the contents here and we can have a look. Also please note that the slightest difference in delimiter causes the delimiter not to be used. In your example you use ft. and feat. - if you place the contents of your seperation file here, please also put in the exact artistnames that are not seperated here.

zandgame17

Quote from: Calypso on June 12, 2019, 06:08:29 PM
Look into your artist seperation rules (file in RadioDJ directory), most likely there is a mistake in it, or ft. or feat. isn't included.
If you don't see any mistakes, put the contents here and we can have a look. Also please note that the slightest difference in delimiter causes the delimiter not to be used. In your example you use ft. and feat. - if you place the contents of your seperation file here, please also put in the exact artistnames that are not seperated here.

thx mate,..

bytheway, in the track manager please add some ability to prelisten song without click play and stop manually. like in the virtual dj, we can click play to prelisten song just once and then scroll one by one that song. and we can thick opt to listen song start from 50%. my hand get hurts when sort it out one by one with stop and play manually. Hope so, thx marius. so far so good with RadioDJ,..