• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.0 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, June 01, 2021, 10:46:17 AM

pirata

Hey Marius, great job!!!

I'm trying this new beta version and it looks great!

However I'm still facing few problems with voicetracks, somehow related to songs with Start cuepoint further than 0.

Let me dig better into this.

Let's say we have 3 songs with 2 voicetracks:

Song1
Song2 (start point far from zero) + VT1 (longer than intro)
Song3 (start point not influent) + VT2 (longer than intro)

In this case Song1 plays, VT1 overlaps the switch with Song2 till the Intro point of Song2 correctly.
BUT when we reach the next song switch (between song2 and song3) VT2 timing will be completely messed up and it will not play when we expect it to play.

Not sure I've been able to explain clearly the problem, in case just contact me and I will make a video.

Also, if you import a song (and set Start Cue Point far from zero, Intro, Outro, Next Start, End) when you import it into a playlist and open up the Temporary Edit Cue, the cuepoints will not show up correctly.

That's all so far ;)

Flavio

Jasva

Hi!

I noticed that METADATA EXPORT -> Custom Title doesn't work anymore. When i change it manually or use a event - nothing happened. Still displays current info.

Jasva

Quote from: Jasva on June 05, 2021, 11:38:04 PM
Hi!

I noticed that METADATA EXPORT -> Custom Title doesn't work anymore. When i change it manually or use a event - nothing happened. Still displays current info.

Resolved!
I just updated all existing Events and inserted new action with current Plugin action, called "Metadata Export".

Fabbbio

In the 2020 I used with METADATA EXPORT a custom XML template with $comment$ variable but in the new 2030 the comment variable is not exported.
Thanks

AdrianHondema

Hiya,

Installed the new beta version (2030) Saturday. This morning (Monday) Windows Defender gave a serious virus warning saying the executable contains a trojan (Zpevdo.b)

See attached printscreen (which is in Dutch I'm afraid).

Adrian

[attachment deleted by admin]

DJ Garybaldy

Ignore any virus warnings its a False/Positive

Marius did warn users on the first post of this topic add the RadioDJ folder to the exclusion list
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

AdrianHondema

Marius

Thanks guys for the feedback. Tomorrow i will publish a new version which hopefully fixes the reported bugs.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

spons

Quote from: Marius on June 07, 2021, 10:59:17 PM
Thanks guys for the feedback. Tomorrow i will publish a new version which hopefully fixes the reported bugs.

Super, Marius and many thanks in advance. Would you be so kind of informing us when you uploaded the improved 3.0.3 beta?

I know it's been asked before, but could you give some insight in the extra features of the PRO version and when it's scheduled to release?
=========================================
www.hitsyndicaat.nl || Proud RadioDJ User since 2013

Eddy73

Marius

Quote from: REA on June 04, 2021, 08:00:59 PM
Hi Marius.
Thanks for the work and congratulations on the new release.
In events, "Run SQL Query" does not work.
It didn't work in version 2.020 either.
It is very important for me to use event queries for a routine that plays programs in alphabetical order daily.
I use MariaDB but even with mysql the problem persists.

Hi again, today i tested this event action and it works at least for me. Any chance that you have some error in the sql? Can you please send me a sample that is not working for you to see what is happening?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

pirata

Quote from: Marius on June 07, 2021, 10:59:17 PM

Looking forward to try it ;)

adrinto

Quote from: Marius on June 04, 2021, 10:35:07 AM
Hi Adrinto, indeed that property was removed in this release, but i cannot find in the current package a single reference to that property, so i suspect that you are using a plugin from the previous release and that's causing this error. It's easy to check, go to the plugins folder and all plugin should have the same modified date (all should be from 2021), if one is older, it's from the previous release.

hello marius
appreciate your attention .
on a clean install of version 2.0.3.0 there are 2 plugins dated not 2021 as you can see
as stated then in a clean installation there should be all plugins dated 2021 .
therefore they are not correct in version 2.0.3.0 so please fix in version 2.0.3.0

thanks again

[attachment deleted by admin]