• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.9 Available for download!

Started by Marius, October 04, 2022, 06:24:48 PM

Marius

CHANGES LIST:
- Fixed metadata stream variables;
- Fixed input button metadata update;
- Changed watchdog error to notice when starting the next track;
- Minor bug fixes;

No database updates are necessary from the v2.0.3.8.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems.  :)
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Derek

Hi Marius, Thanks for the updated version. When I use Live Input and then turn it off, a box pops up titled Plugin_MetadataExport with the name of the track playing at the time, or station slogan if stopped.

I've unticked all options so in theory I thought it shouldn't pop up? - Update, Options still had stream titles ticked! I'd unticked options only in the plugin before lol!  :bash:

(Ps - Minor point, but hovering over the shuffle icon in list view still shows 'Open Playlist')

Marius

Hi Derek, wrong version of plugin packed, sorry. Sometimes things get very confusing  :'(
Please download again, both issues should be fixed now.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Derek

Andrew

Hello
i cant download this version - "Virus detected" message. I tried to bypass Chrome virus protection but still doesn't let me to download the file.

DJ Garybaldy

Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Andrew

DJ Garybaldy

Had this version up for over 12 hours and it hasn't missed a heartbeat Well done Marius you've excelled yet again
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Vanlen

Thank you Marius.

Been playing around with the latest Fix with a Fresh Install of over 4 Thousand audio elements. All events, custom Genres and subs all work as expected.

Solid so far on the flow of things.  The only niggles I have noticed in the building of a New Playlist from Rotation always brings up the same set every time even after saving. ???

I know I can build it manually but would be nice.

Thanks Marius, Exciting times for RadioDJ :ok:

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Vanlen

@Marius,

Please disregard the Priority issue as I forgot to set it  :bash: and everything has been working just fantastic so far.

Cheers

Looks like the Priority Item isn't dropping after a song is played in detailed Search Window. 

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

jbakel

Marius,

is there a way to have the input go directly, and not through the sound processing anymore.
We work in the studio with our own prosessing and can't listen it because of the delay in radioDJ on the line in. it's very hard to work like that.

Calypso

Quote from: jbakel on October 08, 2022, 02:47:56 PM
is there a way to have the input go directly, and not through the sound processing anymore.

Simply remove the Audio Processing plugin from the plugins folder, move it to the Disabled Plugins

Flori

I did download this version, and something is wrong.
RadioDJ does not start at all. it does Nothing.
Very disappointing.
Flo

Derek

Quote from: Flori on October 10, 2022, 12:07:34 AM
I did download this version, and something is wrong.
RadioDJ does not start at all. it does Nothing.
Have you installed MariaDB or a MySql server and then installed a database using the Database Setup Utility that comes with RadioDJ before trying to run RadioDJ itself?

onno1980

I get the follow code:

10 Oct 2022 13:28:01
De kolom bs1770 hoort niet bij de tabel Table.   bij System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
   bij System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
   bij rdjInterface.Tracks.LoadTrackInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   bij rdjInterface.TrackPlayer.LoadInfo(Int32 trackID, Boolean OnlyEnabled, Boolean RefreshInfo)
   bij Plugin_Search.SearchControl.ButPlayClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   bij System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)