• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Skype Legal TOS for Broadcasting!

Started by Vanlen, March 06, 2013, 07:15:35 PM

Vanlen

I saw a post on another forum from a person that got slammed for not using Skype for Broadcasting as laid out in the TOS agreement and registration for its use in broadcasting.

Who new?

I haven't as yet used Skype for anything on air, but if I do I'll certainly have to consider the legal guidelines as laid out below on the proper usage of Skype for broadcasting purposes.

http://www.skype.com/en/legal/broadcast/

Cheers
Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Marius

Wow, the "identification announcement" is just insane. It's good that i'm still the classic phone's fan...  :D
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Vanlen

No Kidding!!   I had no idea that's why I thought I'd share.  Shows that you really have to read the fine print on everything! ;)
www.forestgreenradio.ca

704djs

now there is a problem with these TOS from skype they can violate your state act on F C C  regulation that you may have with your internet company etc. but your paying them for there services they can not restricted your to there obligation because you have rights to modified any legal document that is one sided and don't fit both parties so there T O S may not be legal in your state and or country, Reason why we know is because we just finish legal action with them  and our state is one of them state where     you can contest some contractual agreement, we have done it with AT&T Verizion, Sprint just to name a few and that was with not wanting to unlock the iphones and or android phone once people left there company after there contracts was up. just check you local state laws and find out
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Vanlen

Quotebecause we just finish legal action with them

I'm glad it worked out for you.  Hopefully there is a more human friendly option out there other than the humans fitting into a system scenario that is so 1950s.  If that makes any sense.   

Cheers

www.forestgreenradio.ca