• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ goes live...

Started by rniblett, March 22, 2013, 12:55:46 AM

rniblett

A very auspicious day, at a little before 9pm this evening, RadioDJ went live for unattended play out on our little community station here in Bristol.

I would like to firstly thank Marius for his fabulous work, and secondly all the active members of this forum who provided valuable assistance during my initial testing.

RDJ will be monitored for the next 28 days and if deemed successful by the committe and our members, will become a permanent fixture at BSR as we head towards full time FM transmission a couple of months from now.

We would welcome any feedback: www.bradleystokeradio.com

Rich
www.piratenationradio.com
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR

marklevinfan

Your site is not coming up?

bugBoy10

Comes right up and sound great here in South Arkansas!

marklevinfan

Vanlen

Forest Green - Music in Nature's Frequency
www.forestgreenradio.ca

Simon West

Hi Rich,  Had the stream (winamp) on this morning and the sound quality is great and tight, well done to all at BSR, and to the great RDJ.  Just one thing - a couple of the "home made promos" are a bit poor and / or "poppy" , otherwise very, very good.  ;D
You wouldent need to do everything yourself - if you trusted people!

rniblett

Thanks for all your comments guys, much appreciated. I will feed them back to the committee.

17 hours and counting...

Incidentally, the reason I posted in this thread is we are running with 1.6.2.3 - yes I know it's beta, but boy is it performing!!!

Rich
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR

marklevinfan

I'm doing that and so far other then the file issues all is running nice. But I have to redo stuff here and there.

rniblett

Well, 'she' is still running fine, no further crashes (thankfully). Had a couple of events that didn't play but that should now be fixed with the .5 release (Thank You Marius).

We have a committee meeting Tuesday, it will be interesting to hear the comments from the 'anti RDJ/pro Zara' contingent within BSR. I think there were a few that secretly hoped RDJ would fall flat on its face, it has done anything but that  :hihi:

Rich
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR

marklevinfan

Nice work. Now if we can get your stream here it would be cool. Good Luck!

rniblett

Quote from: marklevinfan on March 25, 2013, 09:40:55 PM
Nice work. Now if we can get your stream here it would be cool. Good Luck!

Can you not tune in? Whereabouts are you?
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR

marklevinfan

I tried to but even your webcam is not working.

rniblett

That's bizarre, all working here ok...

Try the native web address: www.bradleystokeradio.org.uk The other addresses are redirects to that URL.

Rich
www.facebook.com/TSoFR
www.twitter.com/TSoFR