• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

"Never play again" button

Started by neverever, September 28, 2013, 11:46:21 PM

neverever

Hello,

we just started using RadioDJ in our Billiard Center - it's stunning! We've looked for exactly this product for months now - be prepared for a donation ;-)

But here's also our first functionality request :-) What about a "Never play this song again" button in the main panel? There's already the possibility to switch into the Track Manager, search for the song and disable it there - but this would be a bit inconvenient... It is a typical "restaurant & bar business" requirement I think.

What do you think about that?

Marius

I think that i can make a plugin and then you will assign it to a button for this.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

neverever

Quote from: Marius on September 29, 2013, 08:45:34 AM
I think that i can make a plugin and then you will assign it to a button for this.
That would be great :-) thank you for your efforts...

Marius

Done :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

neverever

Wow! You're moving fast :D implemented now :cool:

thebigmg

Installed this on 1651 and although I can see it in options I can't assign it anywhere as the settings button doesn't respond.

Marius

It doesn't have any setting, that's why it doesn't happens anything. In rdj options, you can assign it as a shortcut button (those buttons from the bottom of the main window).
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Jhonny

Quote from: Marius on November 06, 2013, 06:28:31 PM
It doesn't have any setting, that's why it doesn't happens anything. In rdj options, you can assign it as a shortcut button (those buttons from the bottom of the main window).

is called disable track?

grtz.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

704djs

I didnt see that plugin in 1 6 5 0 nor 1 6 5 1 and now I didnt see in 1 6 5 2 either
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

Jhonny

Quote from: 704djs on November 06, 2013, 08:29:16 PM
I didnt see that plugin in 1 6 5 0 nor 1 6 5 1 and now I didnt see in 1 6 5 2 either

In Disabled Plugins it is!
if its not in the new version.
Save it on  http://download849.mediafire.com/b6tsnkpk9zdg/me3z0olfh9ftv5s/Plugin+Disable+Track.zip

grtz
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

704djs

thebigmg

Thank you, all done - Very handy!

704djs

This is good for our I dependent hour where independent artist suppost to send in a clean version and some song dont be clean and this help kill fhe file so u dont have to go find it  :cool: