• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

recorder plugin upgrade to work with the event

Started by 704djs, October 12, 2013, 02:57:21 AM

704djs

ay snowhow is there a way to upgrade the recorder plugin so it would also work with the event, so it will start recorded and stop recording and save file by the date (10-11-2013) automatic?
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

SnowHow

704djs

radiodj@havank.nl

Quote from: SnowHow on October 12, 2013, 07:20:22 AM
Way ahead of you -

Already on the list.  ;)

J-

Great!!! If it is possible to add a variable to set the destination direcory and filenname the i can throw away my external solution.... Top of the bill is to set the source to record (which soundcard, output&input...?). What is default now?

regards,

marcel

704djs

Quote from: radiodj@havank.nl on October 12, 2013, 04:45:06 PM
Great!!! If it is possible to add a variable to set the destination direcory and filenname the i can throw away my external solution.... Top of the bill is to set the source to record (which soundcard, output&input...?). What is default now?

regards,

marcel

nice idea +1

thewookieman

Firstly may I say what an awesome bit of software RadioDJ is. Im looking for a recorder that will record a live show. I currently have DJs doing live shows triggered from the website and want to record them for podcasting.

Any idea when you'll be releasing the recorder plugin with event triggering?

Also I know this is probably the wrong forum for this but just a suggestion to have RadioDJ check for events on a regular basis I currently have to force RDJ to refresh events from php after submitting the remote djs url into the mysql database for RDJ to pickup the remote feed, Im probably doing it the wrong way but it works lol.

Thanks in advance

704djs

SnowHow

Apologies for the delay in updates...

I can't get on the computer as much due to the holiday rush.

I made a list of updates to get to on my notepad and will get to them as soon as time is available

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

J-