• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

We need a X button next to song search...

Started by nikroberts, October 17, 2013, 05:13:17 AM

nikroberts

This is a huge pain in the ass, everytime i search a song, i got to erase it through the keyboard to clear it

got 2 things and omg i would so love it!

1. x button on one side to clear the search content, im kinda demanding it :P
2. it would be nice after like 30sec or so it would auto erase it ready for another type in?
Proudly using RadioDJ powering Indiana Talks a progressive talk radio station in Indianapolis, IN

Marius

I cannot imagine how hard is to delete a text  ;D but if more users will request this, i will implement it, however the second request i really don't like it because the user may have some filtered results in the list and clearing the search box will also reset the displayed results.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

stevo87

I would find autoclearing the box a little frustrating, I can see how the X button would be useful to some people but I only ever type a couple of letters in it to find what I want

thebigmg

What about just allowing CTRL A to work in the search box?

nikroberts

Quote from: thebigmg on October 18, 2013, 04:28:20 PM
What about just allowing CTRL A to work in the search box?
control a seems not to work well
i use teamviewer alot and we have a touch screen for our automation.
just would be helpful in a couple situations for us at least.
i hate using a keyboard and mouse, i plan to get a touchscreen keyboard program that automatically displays a keyboard when you click on a text box.
Proudly using RadioDJ powering Indiana Talks a progressive talk radio station in Indianapolis, IN