• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Encoder Plugin v2.3 for RDJ

Started by SnowHow, January 15, 2014, 03:21:01 AM

SnowHow

Update 1-14-2013

Finally got some uninterrupted time at the computer, so I made a quick update for you.  :)

*Eliminated exception when Plugin_Encoders_List.xml is empty [FIXED]

*Added option for separate window or nested in settings [NEW]

*Peak listeners now displayed next to current listeners [NEW]

I will try to have some more of the requested features in on the next update as soon as time permits.

Files:

Plugin_Encoder.VB.2.3.zip - Encoder plugin

EncoderPlugin2.3.zip - No install zip file download link.

Enjoy!  ;D

J-

[attachment deleted by admin]

AndyDeGroo

Thanks! It works.

UPDATE: Apparently there are charset issues when streaming to IceCast via embedded A******t. When I play Sigur Rós - Með blóðnasir (yes I do have affection for Icelandic music) it comes out as Meš blóšnasir (must be Win1257) in IceCast's playlist.log, but shows as New Title=(null) in VLC player. I first noticed this while playing a track by Róisín Murphy. My RDJ database and IceCast is set up to use UTF-8 data, so that should not be an issue. Looks like A******t is using Windows default code page.

Could you please look into this issue, SnowHow?

704djs

good job snowhow thank you for your time and work to the radiodj project sir
Beat 94.7/Hot 107.9  fm banging the hitz that you wanna hear.

704djs

ok the only problem i have is it don't show the number of on line listener my password for our listener and broadcast are 2 different passcode snowhow any idea

starm

Hello,
Can you we have the ability to encode from a source, indeed I diffuse with my Behringer mixer so I go into a sound card pc. :P

thank you

DJ Garybaldy

Thank you Snowhow.

Just noticed a slight issue if it's in "window" mode and I go to add an encoder the windows stays open on top of the encoder configuration window. Can't minimize the encoder window.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

SnowHow

Quote from: KingsbridgeRadio on January 15, 2014, 01:38:30 PM
Thank you Snowhow.

Just noticed a slight issue if it's in "window" mode and I go to add an encoder the windows stays open on top of the encoder configuration window. Can't minimize the encoder window.

Confirmed.

Click the tray icon to minimize it out of the way. I'll fix this in the next release.

Good catch!  :ok:

J-

704djs

Got question Snowhow do you have on your list of upgradewhere you can stop endcoder #1 and leave encoder 2 3 4 connected instead of all the encoder stopping? the encoder plugin is working fine it's just we have syndication feed that we feed to our customers and when we set the time for the encoder to disconnect we have to go back manually and reconnect encoder  2, 3,4. thx for your hard work. 

Prokop3

Thanks for this plugin!  ;D
Can I ask you, how to edit Stream title in shoutcast server? In YP settings I don't see any input for editing that. Thx for help

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: Prokop3 on January 17, 2014, 04:59:16 PM
Thanks for this plugin!  ;D
Can I ask you, how to edit Stream title in shoutcast server? In YP settings I don't see any input for editing that. Thx for help

You need to change your Station name under Options. Then restart RadioDJ.
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

creativegroup

Anyone know if there is a way to save an mp3 file of the output like in the standalone version?
Cheers
Dan

SnowHow

Quote from: 704djs on January 17, 2014, 12:26:34 PM
Got question Snowhow do you have on your list of upgradewhere you can stop endcoder #1 and leave encoder 2 3 4 connected instead of all the encoder stopping? the encoder plugin is working fine it's just we have syndication feed that we feed to our customers and when we set the time for the encoder to disconnect we have to go back manually and reconnect encoder  2, 3,4. thx for your hard work.

I did think of that, actually, but didn't know of an instance where it would be used. A syndication feed didn't occur to me. I'll add it to the list.  :)

Quote from: creativegroup on January 18, 2014, 12:37:17 AM
Anyone know if there is a way to save an mp3 file of the output like in the standalone version?
Cheers
Dan

Use the Recording Plugin. I see no need to reinvent the wheel....  ;)

J-

704djs

Quote from: SnowHow on January 18, 2014, 01:04:04 AM
I did think of that, actually, but didn't know of an instance where it would be used. A syndication feed didn't occur to me. I'll add it to the list.  :)

Use the Recording Plugin. I see no need to reinvent the wheel....  ;)

J-

thx u

creativegroup

704djs