• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.8 Beta 4 RC1 Released!

Started by Marius, May 09, 2014, 09:51:37 PM

Radiobellissima

Quote from: Dragos on May 13, 2014, 07:33:29 AM
I don't know why you say that the audio quality has anomalies. I use RDJ in 3 stations and it sounds great. Maybe it's a soundcard issue. I always turn off all audio enhancements crap and it sounds great.

Why, I know well the sound of my radio and I know that actually sounds a lot better ... in the past he had already presented the problem that we solved with Marius entering the old dll. Now, unfortunately, you can not because the program does not handle more then I'd rather go back to the previous version. Unfortunately, to date I have not received an answer on this, and I do not know if you can actually turn back the database.

Marius

The database wasn't modified in any way since the latest stable release, so you can switch back anytime.
I'm also not hearing any difference between bass versions, but on some systems depending by the computer configuration who knows, it may be a few.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

thebigmg

Hi Marius

In the playlist builder, If I generate 180 minutes of music and I want to move/add items it always jumps back to the top of the playlist again meaning I have to keep scrolling down. Can you make it so it doesn't fly back to the top?

MG

Radiobellissima

Quote from: Marius on May 13, 2014, 01:04:44 PM
The database wasn't modified in any way since the latest stable release, so you can switch back anytime.
I'm also not hearing any difference between bass versions, but on some systems depending by the computer configuration who knows, it may be a few.

Thank you ... I'll be right back ;D

packzap

Yes, this version is tighter on the segues.  And the purple window at startup -- ooh la la.  Excellent improvements.  :ok:

Marius

Thanks guys for the bugs list. I will take a look today.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

chrismadog

Hi Marius

Running v1.6.5.8Beta4-RC1 on windows Vista.
List mode if that makes any difference.

On the search list (right pane) play button seems flakey - click on it - it works - click again - it stops - click again - starts from beginning ... etc

Also, 'step on' button beside the play button - the one that steps it through a few seconds - clicking on it on about 60% of tracks makes it restart from a set point without stepping on through the track.

The problem with double clicking a track, deleting a track in the playlist, or drag and dropping a track, all in Playlist Builder - any of these make the playlist reset to the top of the list.

Also, can the playlist builder be configurable between horizontal and vertical divisions in the plugin settings ? Each has it's plusses and minuses :)

Otherwise all working well including the some encoder plugin (Thanks SnowHow - one wee bug tho...)

Has the midnight events bug been looked at ? - I imagine it would be a hard one :(
I was thinking that maybe doing the events time scanning could be done slightly differently that may make a difference? I will send you a separate message about that one.

Regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

chrismadog

Hi Marius,

As promised, a post about the Midnight Events bug if it hasn't been fixed.

Currently, it seems that the events work by checking what is to happen for the next 24 hours starting at midnight ?
Would it make a difference to have it scan through the next 24 hours ahead but with each passing hour, advance the end-point by one hour so it stays 24 hours ahead? (A rolling window of time.)

That way, if it is the number of events that it has to process at the same time as doing logs and lord knows what else at midnight, most of the events processing would have already been done and only one hour would need to be procesed. Hck, it means that doing that extra hour could even be done a few seconds (or even minutes!) late as it only affects the events 24 hrs away :)

It's just a suggestion - it may not make a difference but it would eliminate a possibility of the cause ?

regards,
Chris
Presenter - 4SDB - Rose City FM 89.3 - Warwick, QLD Australia.
Station Engineer - http://rosecityfm.org.au
Community Radio - Bringing you the best of local radio.

Copper007

Hi all,

Little prob here.... we use repeating fillers in aux player, but repeat doesn't work...

Krid
RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

Marius

Just tested tge aux loop and at least here there are no prob. On the progress bar it shows the loop segment?
PS, you have the loop in/out set, right?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

Copper007

Hmmm  strange. .... (live on air now)

just re installed but same prob...... in 57 (have it in BU lolz) no problem at all

* Copper007 confused

edit: is complete mp3 from 6 secs that repeats over and over again..

Krid

RDJ does it all!

http://www.studio0187.nl

creativegroup

I have had the same issue as I posted previously.The  Loop button is definitely set, but the song just comes to an end and doesn't repeat. Very odd.  ???

Marius

Quote from: creativegroupThe loop function on the aux players doesn't seem to work- I played a track earlier and clicked the loop button but the track came to an end and didn't start again.

The aux player loops are only working if you set Loop IN/OUT cue points and not for the whole track. Do you need that also?
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------

creativegroup

Oh ok- That makes sense. No the 'Loop In' and 'Loop out' markers were not set for the tracks played so that would be the reason. I think I misunderstood the use of the loop function, apologies  :bash:

However, being able to loop the whole track would be useful for files like music beds.

Thanks for your response Marius :)

Marius

If you need to enable the loop for repeating the whole track (when there are not set the loop markers) like in older versions, its not big deal, i can add that.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

----------------