• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

How is Karma given?

Started by elsilva0, November 03, 2014, 09:33:08 PM

elsilva0

wut does anyone have to do to get some positive Karmas?

Jhonny

Well however, I am not worried about karma, but it may indicate that questions or answers are well or not appreciated, whether a question was a tip to some, or whether they think someone become to annoying .
It may be that someone places a question without searching and the answer is already giving, but if an answer is correct you will get an upgrade.

Think this is a simple answer to your question.
Maybe it will put a small plus on this answer, or undervaluation, I get a minus  :D .

Grtz. Jh. (greetings from Jhonny)

ps. up and down can be done anonymously, therefore I do not worry about it.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

elsilva0

I don't understand at all ::) but its ok Jhonny  :cool:

elsilva0

To give an +1 we have only to click in "+" buttom under profile photo and name, then the +19 will change up :)

Pegbars

I'm always surprised at those who only have one or two posts... but they already have -3 karma!  LOL.  ???

elsilva0

Im surprised with those that already have for every +1 someone give them -3 or more, its got me surprised >:(

Jhonny

Well em not surprised.
If a user post 1 answer or suggestion which has nothing to do with the question.
users can gif a -1 as karma.
As well as a question that is so often answered in the forum to which they do not use the search function.
Jh.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Pegbars

Quote from: elsilva0 on November 26, 2014, 05:25:32 PM
Im surprised with those that already have for every +1 someone give them -3 or more, its got me surprised >:(

There ya go, elsilva!  I + you 1.  ;) 

AndyDeGroo

Quote from: elsilva0 on November 26, 2014, 05:25:32 PM
Your negative karma is a result of your actions. I guess, that's why it's called karma.
To be honest, I have given you negative karma few times but it's not because I'm an asshole, although I am sometimes, it was because how you behaved and it seems fair enough. I've also give you some positive karma when it's deserved. To get more positive karma, you should keep improving your posts, follow rules and always remember to search before starting a new topic.

To sign off, here is a quote:
Quote from: Sandra BullockI'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.

There are more great quotes about karma, if you ever need one.

elsilva0

The problem is not about when someone gets -1, the question here is when someone gets +1 and at the right time someone else gives him -3, think with me, if he deserved +1, why could someone give him -3 ???

I didnt say it to myself, but if it was to my side   :-\

I also see many things against rules or something like that, but let it go let it be  :-X

Thank all for my improvvin my posts :angel: 

Pegbars, isnt it :cool:

anyway i got it: Karma doesn't anything to do about charisma. i dont talk about all, but nothing , anything. dont understand me bad.

:ok:

elsilva0

i dont care so bout karma, ill keep posting and givin u many questions to answer, it has changed many lifes here, many users includin myself . many users got radio dj better, your things, Jhonny which say it.

QuoteTo sign off, here is a quote:
Quote from: Sandra Bullock

I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.

If you obey all the rules, loses the fun . Bob Marley.

Jhonny

An up or down can be given only by an hour, so there will be three have given a -1. 8)

As I have already said that the karma does not do a lot to me.

Just help everyone and ask a question for yourself is more important to learn how RadioDJ works.

Jh.

Ps. never shot is always wrong or missed (that damn english writing, I can not express myself well).

elsilva0

QuotePs. never shot is always wrong or missed (that damn english writing, I can not express myself well).
[/quote

Im not sure about the thing u meant but i 've said about -3 not an exactly in an right hour, but very close, ins, then in 3 hours. now i think it ends the "?"s  :hihi:

you have + and -0 not more _ than + its easy to talk my friend :D

Marius

Ok, i think that now is clear for all what is that feature.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.