• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Tutorials.

Started by Jhonny, January 02, 2015, 02:00:09 AM

Jhonny

As far as I've read, other programs fail in the support, but not here  :cool: .
Now I have a small question  ::) (i know it's a hell of a job) .

Guess I'm almost finished with the tutorials for RadioDJ (they only need to bi updated or adjust with a new relase).
It would just be nice if they were in other languages to, who wants to help with that, even if it's just a little, little, little or little bit?

The side is not a wiki page, you know, and many have visited it as user from the forum (thanks to you, hope it helped you on the right way to use RadioDJ),

Just one tutorial alone can make a difference!
So you have one send it to me.
Jh.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

stevewa

Hi Jhonny

is there a trick to finding these tutorials? i.e. a search tag or a special link? when i search for Events, i get too many results.

if you are a forum moderator, could you consider creating a new board to group all these tutorials together, so new users can find them faster and easier and reduce the amount of yells for help in the regular forums?

thank you

Jhonny

Quote from: stevewa on October 30, 2017, 07:48:48 PM
Hi Jhonny

is there a trick to finding these tutorials? i.e. a search tag or a special link? when i search for Events, i get too many results.

if you are a forum moderator, could you consider creating a new board to group all these tutorials together, so new users can find them faster and easier and reduce the amount of yells for help in the regular forums?

thank you

Well em not a total  forum moderator, em just a moderator on the Dutch part, it's not up to me to set my tutorial site on the first place, for now there are two sites whom have tutorials.
See the site of DJ Garybaldy on.
https://djgarybaldy.co.uk/
For tutorials.
Or by me on.
http://dj-jhonny.nl/

Hoop it will help you.

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

stevewa

hye wow that is a BIG help,.  I did not have any idea those two individual websites even existed, thank you!