• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Fast,Reliable & Affordable Shoutcast, Icecast and Website Hosting

Started by iNET4u, March 25, 2015, 03:12:54 PM

iNET4u

Hello Everyone,
I have just set up iNET4u.co.uk  to start providing Cheap,Reliable Shoutcast, Icecast and Website Hosting.
The reason for my venture is that I have been disappointed in various hosting providers myself, some on eBay, others not and I found that after signing up the hosts eventually disappeared or the service I purchased wasn't up to the standard I expected.
Because of this and my Interest in the Internet and Website Hosting I decided about 6 months ago to set up an Hosting service myself.
This is not my full time job at the moment, "I still have a day job" so iNET4u is mainly run on evenings weekends and during any spare time I have.
All this said I am still able to offer you Fast,Reliable and Affordable Web and Radio Hosting service all with a personal service.

So please do not hesitate give iNET4u a try.

http://inet4u.co.uk   sales@inet4u.co.uk

Prices start from only 99p per month.

iNET4u

Just to clarify, I run my own web server , but at moment am a reseller for the radio hosting, this said I am the main user so 90% are my customers.
I go aim to set up a new centovacast server later in the year which will be dedicated to my customers.

iNET4u

This is for anyone who is interested ,

I have setup a special offer that is available to any RadioDJ user.

I can provide you with cpanel website hosting on a shared server for £1.49 per month.

This will include 20 GB of webspace and UNLIMITED Bandwidth.

If you don't have a domain name that's no problem as I can set the account up with a FREE subdomain (e.g. yourname.inet4u2.co.uk)

anyone who is interested just message me and I will send you the link needed to set it all up.

Paul

carlosrosales

Hello, i was checking on you page and i have a question.
Does the live packet includes no space right?

Thanks