• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Translations

Started by Jhonny, April 21, 2015, 06:21:44 PM

Jhonny

My question to you, if you have translated or adjusted the language files in your one language or like to do?

You would make me very happy if you want to share this with me or us (Does not matter if it is not spelled correctly, the work on it is appreciated).

PM mi, if you like to shere.

We are users of RadioDJ around the world, so I think there are many translations for own use or in your studio for the dj's, so i think that you also will bi happy to share it with everyone in your one country  :cool: .

Please don't let me down, bi a part of the rdj communitie with this small contribution.

R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English

Jhonny

Anyone ??

I already have several here.

Upload can bi made here.

Thanks.
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English