• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

Cannot connect to shoutcast via wavestreaming RDJ 1.8.2

Started by woothehousecat, November 20, 2015, 04:33:09 AM

woothehousecat

Good evening everyone...i'm extremely new to this software,i'm using wave streaming and i cannot connect to shoutcast...the technician blamed it on Sam and a friend recommended Rdj..ive watched every tutorial read thru threads and cannot find out what the problem is..i've followed the directions to the t...again..im brand new at this,and you guys are my last hope...if this doesn't work i'm just after a month gonna quit...please help! i'm using windows 7 my RDJ version is 1.8.2.. TY!

ricky

are you using radiodj????? and have you put the info in the encoder software ????

woothehousecat

thanks for replying ricky...yes..i've added the info,tried to re install different versions of everything..ive had the techs at wave streaming my software company check,,they said its on my end perhaps a firewall..ive tried to open a port but im not sure if i did and if its working...at this point im really ready to quite..im paying for my service but cant use any software...

ricky

ok as long as u have the password ip and port in ok if you are using windows go to the firewall settings and go to notification settings and and make sure the notify me is on then try to run the encoder if you get a message to allow it to work go yes