• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

CentraCore For Radio Available!

Started by marcbeinder, March 24, 2017, 07:02:23 PM

marcbeinder

Hello Everyone! I am pleased to announce that CentraCore For Radio is officially available for purchase! With it you can allow your listeners to vote songs into your playlist. They can also receive text alerts for when their song is about to play.

You can view more details here at CentraCoreSoftware.com

For more information you can message me here on the forum as well.
RiseRadio.org // Podtrics.com

country101

OK I am not seeing any place to purchase on that site at all. Also, any information how to install it and the like. It is missing a lot of information for my tastes. I think this would be great but not sure without more info

marcbeinder

Quote from: country101 on March 25, 2017, 06:48:38 PM
OK I am not seeing any place to purchase on that site at all. Also, any information how to install it and the like. It is missing a lot of information for my tastes. I think this would be great but not sure without more info

Hi Country101,

Purchases are done over the phone as a credit card is required and my site does not support credit card integration. I use a service. Installation is done remotely by me.

marcbeinder

Once purchased, there is a user manual that tells the user how to work all the functions.